• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1H and 100mH single inductors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawtles

Hi, I am searching for some of these inductors for API 553 Eq clones
Thanks!

I'm interested if anyone has some couples of  these items in Europe
Thank you

Thank you Silent:arts but unfortunately this shop doesn't sell single value inductors but only multi values

It may be a solution, but I think it is not too convenient to buy multivalues inductors for using only one value ...  In Banzai Music shop site I have found the 1H inductor by Wilco for €13,09
Unfortunately they don't have the 100mH one!

Contact Wilco directly , they can custom wind a inductor for you., as with any other inductor specialty shop or transformer shop. You need to give the specs. Including DCR

Thank you Electrochronic but as I need only two inductors for each value I don't know if they can realize them in so short quantity
Anyway, if someone has these inductors I am still interested

Thank you MicDaddy.
I don't know the specs you ask
I have to use them for an API clone eq

Do you think a different material for core is so much difference?
In the API modules there are toroidal indictors, while in the Peter C 5003 equalizer the inductors are like traditional transformers ... the Wilco one is like a big resistor ...

Big difference. Original is a hypermalloy toroid core, pie wound. Core size and wire size are critical.
Let me know if you find someone who will wind singles of these...

Back