APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At my age I sometimes think, I won´t live long enough to capture all facettes of life´s supply of paradoxies. But apparently there is always news regarding microphone setups I haven´t seen before.

https://vimeo.com/59177203

I would die for reliving this recording session with all its ups and downs - and especially with this setting, including musicians, instruments, studio room, mics, preamps and so for.

I´m longing for my pair of M49 again, so hopefully the coming months will fulfil my need ...

Keep swinging
Manfred.

yeah, an update for the U47 would be nice. something real this time please. where are we right now? i'm thinking about a refund but i still have some hope left.

I have a dream. A dream that Aputis will deliver the two M49 bodies that I paid for in November 2015 when he had only "a few things left to fix". I have a dream...

Hey All,

The situation on both mics is not so bad, but not good also. Parts are plated and waiting for my payment. I am sure I will not be able to pay for them in minimum 2 weeks as I have to collect more funds.
I always keep my word and my promises real, sometimes not on time, but it is extremely hard to do everything with limited budget especially when there appear requests for refund.
if refund is requested i will do it, but probably in a few steps and it would take long. Some guys are familiar with this. I will ship every kit when i have them. Believe me - there is no need to keep asking about shipping date everyday.

I am working on all this. And it is up to you - to make a decission.

Kind regards,
Andrew

I can vouch for that. Andrew is a straight up guy. Even though it takes a long time, he will definatelly deliver! Or you will get the money back, I'm sure of that!
So please, have some patience guys.

I bought in quite awhile after the process started. I knew what I was getting into. I trust you will deliver when you can.

Thanks Andrew,

Mike

Hello All,

I have recently received a dispute from paypal member, so my balance is currently negative. I am sure this will stop the progress for a while, but I would like to assure you, that orders will be finished. It has been an extremely long time of waiting for you and I understand that the only thing which could increase my reputation a little bit is top quality product. Yes, I need time again and I am very very tired about feeling upset and disappointing you. I saw some comments saying that I take people money for developing my own projects. This is wrong. I have taken your money to develop the project in which we all are involved...This is what it meant to be, but I guess I have made mistake in stating it more clear.
I want you to know that my intensions are good and I do not want to steel your money and disappear. These last months were extremely hard for me and I am trying to take it as a challenge. Your mental support is very valuable and it is the only thing which keeps me moving forwards. Thank you again for everything.

Meanwhile I have made some M49 boxes and would like to share the pictures with you. I know it is not what you would like to see, but I hope it will lift your trust a little bit more:

thumb_IMG_0984_1028-vi.jpg

thumb_IMG_0983_1027-vi.jpg

thumb_IMG_0982_1025-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

I have been EXTREMELY patient and supportive of Andrew.  Paid September 18, 2015 for the M49 body kit.  I've watched multiple other projects be started by Andrew before the one I paid for shipped.  Meanwhile people from both projects have put out big money with no product in return.  I've tried to help by buying a bunch of his capsule mounts and extra U47 boxes, to keep some cash flow. 

I can say his work is first rate.  I have a few of his U47 bodies.  But I'm at the end of my patience.  I've had the electronics soldered and ready to mount into the body for OVER A YEAR AND A HALF.  If I hadn't wasted my money on this one, I could have jumped on Ben's M49 bodies, that he WILL have done in short time. 

As a matter of fact, there have been a couple of M49 body projects that have shipped since Andrew started this, haven't there? 

Hello Jimmy,

I am very thankful for your support and I am happy you liked previous stuff.
I know how serious the situation is and I am spending everything to finish this project. I wish I could deliver these as soon as possible, but current financial situation makes it difficult.

You can reveal your anger here or by e-mailing me. That is absolutely understandable. Please do not hurry to judge me. Probably all of you can not imagine how many processes I have to go through to complete the project.

I PROMISE you that EVERYONE will receive their orders or refunds. I am not trying to play the game.

My platers are on holiday until April 25th and I hope to collect some funds until then to pay for them.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

now that the process seems to be working, technically speaking, do you have any plan to improve your cash flow for future projects ? Increase prices, order for batches only, etc... ? I remember some suppliers let you down, but do you have now the technical side good enough to have a better process happening ?
Just curious...

Latest posts

Back