Tore Seem I3002 mono input, FL-61 or FL-73?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sommer

Hi!
I have some old Tore Seem (seemix) equipment with swedish Lundahl transformers.
I only found schematics for the I3000 in this forum (picture of  i3000).
4863462124_030530ddfe.jpg

Does anybody have  some information about Tore Seem i3002 channel strip, FL-61 limiter, FL-73 limiter or the -62 tube compressor module?  Pinouts would be great :)
I guess the FL modules uses +-15v, but i dont know anything about the channel strip.
Thank you!

Nothing, sorry, but that's an amazing number of wire bundles for a PCB channel module. 

If you're on Facebook, join the Tore Seem group. The moderators have or have access to most Kongsberg/Tore Seem/Seem Audio schematics and manuals that exists.

emrr said:
Nothing, sorry, but that's an amazing number of wire bundles for a PCB channel module.

That's result of modifying mono microphone module to stereo; input and output transformers are replaced with stereo daughters boards, etc.

sommer said:
.. Does anybody have  some information about Tore Seem I3002 channel strip....
The strip on your picture is IMO, I3000 mono module modified to accept also stereo line signal.

Thank you all for your replies!
According to a member, the i3002 documentation is not on Facebook.
The picture is of an i3000, and information regarding the i3000 can be downloaded here http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=47720.0

The connector looks the same, but I don’t know if the i3002 mono input has the same pinouts as the i3000:

p13 = 48v, p8 = 24v, p12 = 15v, p22 = --15v, p35 = 0v, (I don’t know if P7 = --24v)

Hi!
Anybody how knows anything about the I3002, FL-61, FL-73 or the ??-61 (compressor with small tube)?
Pinouts would be great.
Thank you!

sommer said:
Hi!
Anybody how knows anything about the I3002, FL-61, FL-73 or the ??-61 (compressor with small tube)?
Pinouts would be great.
Thank you!

I have four FL73's: two FL73 (gray) and two FL73D's (black).  I don't think the circuit vary much, but the construction is slightly different. These are line make-up amplifiers, but they also work great as mike preamps. I sometimes run two in series, depending on how much gain I need.

I racked them up last summer but unfortunately I didn't do any documentation, so I have to take a peek behind the rack.  These are +/-15V modules.

Regarding the I3002: have you checked the  I3000 and I3004 schematics? They're available in the Facebook group. Some of the members have successfully racked those up, which leads me to believe that the pinouts are similar.

Ps. I recently acquired a TSM12 console (twelve I3000 strips, subgroup and master channels). It sounds ridiculously good  ;)
Unfortunately someone had snatched the NTP compressors and EQ's.  :'(

Edit: sorry, just noticed you've already checked the 3000/3004 schematics.

I have printed shematics of the Seesam module series, if they are of any use to you? They are probably later than what you need though from looking at the photos...

Did Tore Seem build tube gear?! you mentioned a tube compressor in your first post... I have two RS2000 limiter modules which are begging to get wired up...

Latest posts

Back