• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I have a few hours in New Orleans today

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochey

White Market Member
Any ideas what I should do? Anything very musical I should check out? Any users here running a small studio they wanna show off and request new expat audio products? ;)

Hey sorry I didn't see this yesterday! If you're in New Orleans today as well Mondays may still have a weekly show at the Columns Hotel bar with Michael Doucet and Al Tharpe. Unbelievable! Sip on a sazerac and get your mind blown. Also, Charmaine Neville has a gig today, and Preservation Hall is always a good bet.
In the future: http://www.neworleansonline.com/calendar/weeklyhappenings.html

Also, I think Cochon Butcher has the best muffalatta in town. They cure their own meats and make their olive salad and hot sauces- that is pretty hard to beat. I don't currently live in New Orleans but I'm definitely a nahlinophile!
Also, I'm working on the cavendish mod as I type.

Gato,

i'm back in Dallas now, but we did go to Cochon Butcher. I overloaded on pork, and felt rough the rest of the day. However, their Pork Scratchings were AMAZING :)

Latest posts

Back