• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ADM Console complete or part out-discrete op amp pre's, eq's, ect

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a complete 80's ADM S/TV-24, 20 channel console that I need to get out of my way. I haven't the time to work on it as I have an old Quantum taking up my plate.
This console has 10 channels of mono pre amps that are the rare M2716 models that have the discrete op amp from the 780/2780, some IC's and the UTC input transformer. I have been told that you can pin it out so that the signal only goes thru the transformer and discrete op amp.
I am thinking $100 for each- or a good deal for all of them.
The other  10 pres are all IC based and are stereo with two UTC trannies. -$50? Each

Also have 6 IC/Gyrator based Eq modules. -$50 each

I have the whole console but the power cable was cut as it was pulled from the TV station. Slidex attenuators, send and cues, output trannies. Ect.

Hey guys. I will get the Eq model number asap. The console is located at my studio in Charleston, WV.
Text me for pics (it is way easier)
304-807-7199
-Chris

FollowFarnsworth said:
Hey guys. I will get the Eq model number asap. The console is located at my studio in Charleston, WV.
Text me for pics (it is way easier)
304-807-7199
-Chris

Could you email me pics please?

Pm sent

Pics will be sent shortly.
The EQ is  the M1530.
Console is complete with the power unit. I bought/traded for it as-is from an 18 year old electronics enthusiast who had his parents drive to Mississippi to pick it up. He started to try and put it back together and power it up but never got around to it. As it sits the console is fully loaded save for one blank panel cover which I have somewhere.

The Eq.
I would really like the ability to sell this console loaded, but could and would part it if needed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Back