• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: My Rude Tube version .

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korneev

My Rude Tube version, handcrafted and tested. This made from selected military grade PIO capacitors and strong matched valves.  Price is 1100 US$

Attachments

• RT1.JPG
    RT1.JPG
    399 KB · Views: 408
Sounds great. Sound examples will try to do in a couple of days. The hum is at -85 dB, which is good for tube devices. Surely no buzzes. The reason for selling is simple- the need for money.

mylesgm said:
ah, the old "need the money". 

What's the overall gain in the mic pre? 220v/240v mains voltage?
Do you think that people sell anything here from any other motives?
In this version about 50 dB. 220 V, I can make 240 V if order.

korneev said:
Do you think that people sell anything here from any other motives?
Of course: "built it, don't like it" ... "Built too many" ... "want to build something else" ... "Didn't build it well, someone else can finish/mod/troubleshoot" etc etc.

Let me do some research and I'll get back to you, any idea of shipping cost to Melbourne Australia?

I just want to point out that user Korneev made this unit from scratch. He used my schematic as basis, designed his own pcb layout and used only the best components including stepped pots, custom transformers etc.. This unit is one of the best I've ever seen.  There are as many reasons why people sell their handcrafted units as why people buy these units. Mylesgm, this unit is really great. Go for it.
Bernd

Back