Tascam M2600 mk2 schematic needed for repair

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForthMonkey

Where can  find schematic of Tascam M2600 mk2?

Anyone has?

And need advice to upgrade.What can i do?

Thanks.

Wow. One of those. I owned an m2600 mk2. It was my first decent console (albeit its frigging Tascam) You can find schematics  online but I dont remember where. I m sure someone can chime in here as far as upgrades. But for what its worth I actually have some pretty fond memories and made some pretty decent mixes on m2600. The Eq aint half bad.  Its no ward beck or neve obviously but its way better than a Mackie.  And its inline with routing options up the wazoo.  Not bad for borderline prosumer gear. It's actually professional. Enjoy.

Thanks for reaply Rocinante!

Yes,it was good but not anymore.It really needs repair.I searched circuit or sevice manual but i didn't find anything.Only Quick Tips Manual.It's hard to find,i guess.Even i sent email to Tascam.Still waiting and looking for...

for what its worth; many years ago when i owned it and knew nothing about diying audio equipment i took it to a tech to get it cleaned up and possibly upgraded; i.e. new jacks, metering adjustment, faders, ect... he felt it was a decent small form console but wasn't coconvinced it was really worth upgrading.  Take that with a grain of salt since its one person's opinion being also influenced by the somewhat deserving bias of Tascam in general. Good luck getting ahold of them.

Latest posts

Back