• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold nothing atm

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallo,

Ik neem graag de 51x parts over van je, zijn de brackets volgens de standaard maten?
Zoals je leest kom ik uit Nederland/ Nieuwegein en kan ik het bedrag via ideal overmaken.

Vraagje; zijn de Oep  A262  A2E en in metalen behuizing.

Groeten,
Iwan

Hoi Iwan,

De brackets zijn qua maatgeving hetzelfde als degene van capi.  Ideal heb ik niet, maar overmaken via Iban kan gewoon. Heeft ook mijn voorkeur trouwens !
De OEPs hebben inderdaad de Mu Metal behuizing, er zit alleen geen sticker op. Ik heb ze ooit van Sahib gekocht, en ze zien er behoorlijk oud uit, maar deden het prima de keer dat ik ze in een experimenteerprojectje heb gebruikt.

Hoi,

Mail gestuurd voor de 100k lin pots, en misschien ook de vierkante knoppen.

Happy New Year

DJN

Hoi DirkJan,

Ik geloof dat mijn emails bij jou in de spambox belanden.... Ik wil graag weten hoeveel potmeters je nodig hebt, en of je er ook Sifam colletknobs erbij nodig hebt.

De ITT switchcaps zijn inmiddels al vergeven. Dat wil zeggen, als freebee met een paar meters.

email sent on SSL SL555f  talkback compressormodules (listenmiccompressors),
if the last board is still available I'll take it.

Thanks

First post modified.
Added DAOC and the dual LA4a frontpanel.

DAOC dual analag optical compressor. SOLD

Working, but not entirely finished.
-The meters need to be replaced by proper VU's (unlike the legend, these Sifams are not  VU's but 1mA DC FSD meters. . They work , but they can't be nulled for 0dB gain reduction)
-one of the threshold pots appear to have a different tapercurve. Both need to be 500kLog.
-The frontpanel is a temporary one, the labels are made with a Dymo labelwriter, and the powerlight isn't wired up.
Aside from that, the unit works flawlessly, also in stereomode the channels track very well.
It has 5 or 6 steps (I'd have to check the amount) for different slopes.
I bought the unit without enclosure , and with a defect, including the Edcor audiotransformers and the Antek powertransformer, which is pretty much oversized. I purchased an enclosure plus EH tubes for it, fixed the fault, made large heatsink for the hi voltage regulator, and rewired the whole thing. Also added Majestic12's very nice slopemod PCB's.

I prefer to sell this one only in EU, due to the weight (it's pretty heavy with the Antek tranny). 400 euro plus shipping.

The dual Gyraf 1176 has a transformer for 230v , so, sale within EU preferred. I do have a 2x115v primary toroidal transformer in case of need.

And speaking of EU : How does 700 euro including shipment within EU sound for the dual G1176 ?

I'm open to offers as well.

Also interested in (partial) trades. I'm interested in :
-DIYRE colour palette Mk2 (built or kit), with or without plugins.
-CAPI VP26 or VP312
-CAPI FC526 (preferrably unbuilt)
-TAC micpre one, Micpre three, EQ One, MS module (unbuilt only)
-SSL 552, 524, or 527 modules.
-DOA kits or partial kits, boards
-any 500 format FET type compressor,  built/unbuilt/or factory made stuff like Lindell or Fredenstein
actually, any 500 format compressor or micpre could be interesting to me.... 51x is also possible.

Just shoot me an email !
paulbeltman[at]yahoo[dot]com

Back