Stomp box mods

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brq81

Hi. I've been searching the 'net for some information on mods for popular pedals such as the Boss SD-1, MT-2, etc and haven't been able to find anything specific. I'm thinking of mods in the same vain as the Keeley stuff. Can anyone here point me to any resources, such as schematics and information on exactly what components are replaced and with what? Thanks.

look at Aron's Like posted above you must not have looked to hard.

Keeley stuff came about after people like me shared information on the web in the past.

The web is a good place and it also sucks.

[quote author="Gus"]look at Aron's Like posted above you must not have looked to hard.
Keeley stuff came about after people like me shared information on the web in the past.
The web is a good place and it also sucks.[/quote]

That's a neat site, but not totally what I was looking for. I was hoping to find a simple howto for a novice, for specific pedals like the sd1 and mt2. The mods are popular enough I thought there might be something like that on the web. I did search extensively and all I could find were sites that offered to do it for a fee, but no real details on exactly what they do.

Did you check out the forum connected to that site??? It's jam packed with info and if a search doesn't bring up the answer your looking for just ask.

http://diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/index.php

[quote author="The Landlord is Dead"]Did you check out the forum connected to that site??? It's jam packed with info and if a search doesn't bring up the answer your looking for just ask.
http://diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/index.php[/quote]

Yes, I will do that. Thanks for your help.

Im sorry, I meant to post a link to the forum. If you cant find your answers to your issue on that forum, those anwers do not exist. That forum has evolved quite a bit since it was at aarons years and years ago.

dave

[quote author="soundguy"]Im sorry, I meant to post a link to the forum. If you cant find your answers to your issue on that forum, those anwers do not exist. That forum has evolved quite a bit since it was at aarons years and years ago.[/quote]

That forum is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks!

Dave

Aron still runs it.

In the swtich/parts section there is a nice EH transformer for tube petals it could also be used for tube preamps etc..

Latest posts

Back