Book:Audio Power Amplifier Handbook

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Learner

Just thought may be some of you guy would be interested in reading........

D. Self
Audio Power Amplifier Handbook
Newnes 2002 3ed

Contents
Synopsis vii
Preface xv
1. Introduction and general survey 1
2. History, architecture and negative feedback 30
3. The general principles of power amplifiers 60
4. The small signal stages 73
5. The output stage I 106
6. The output stage II 163
7. Compensation, slew-rate, and stability 183
8. Power supplies and PSRR 235
9. Class-A power amplifiers 255
10. Class-G power amplifiers 290
11. FET output stages 314
12. Thermal compensation and thermal dynamics 325
13. Amplifier and loudspeaker protection 370
14. Grounding and practical matters 396
15. Testing and safety 418
Index 423

:thumb:

I couldn't find the file but if you use the first part of the link you find this:
http://www.edaboard.com/
Free electronics software to donload, calculators, simulators, datasheets etc. :
http://www.elektroda.net/download/pafiledb.php

Probably if you describe how you find the file we can download it.

chrissugar

The deal is: that board has a "points" system. You can't download big files until you are a member and earn (or buy) enough points. I skimmed through the points-rules and while I understand the intent, it isn't my style.

Sorry about the link guys, I have already email the book to a couple of memebers on the forum. If you register the link will work, since this book does not require any points to DL that's the reason why I was under the assumption that the link would work........

I am sure whoever has got file can email it to you if anyone else is interested, just PM me your email address PRR?

> If you register the link will work, since this book does not require any points to DL

Must take more than registration:

Log out [ PRR ]
EDAboard.com Forum Index
Sorry but you are not authorized to view or download this Attachment

> PM me your email address

Thanks and no-thanks. I've seen most of Self's writings over the years, and may just buy the book to have it all hand-sized (and to ensure Doug gets a few pennies from his publisher).

Is there a place where i can download it from beside that site that does not work?

Because it is allways nice to learn new things.

Please PM me.

Werd to big bird.
It's one thing if the book is out of print since both the publisher & author have long since stopped making any money from it, but if it's still a current book (which this is), support those guys.
--End sesame street moral of the day--

Dear NewyorkDave , i would like to buy the book , could you have an extra copy for me when you find one please give me an PM.

Thanks

Henk

This book has never been arrived in my country.

Back