500 series Sontec / GML type eq

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pvision said:
I like those GML-style knobs. If you use the Elma versions they add a lot to the appearance of the unit. They are quite expensive but I think the additional cost is worthwhile. If you can do a group buy on them it might be possible to get the prices a bit more sensible

Elma will do quantity discounts but the minimum order is relatively high and it is per-item. If you approach them with a decent-sized order they should be amenable to a decent-sized discount and maybe they'll be more flexible re minimum quantities

Happy to help with this if required

Nick Froome

I'm currently trying to work this out for some 4mm/ 1/8" collet knobs (see my black market thread post), and they are telling me there is also a $100 minimum order. I could certainly use/offer some help with this.

Hi, I'm probably in for 2-4 if possible to do PCBs only, I want to rack mount them using separate pots instead of the dual concentrics.  thanks!

Is there a price for just the boards??? I'd rack these, but I'm for sure in for a pair. Awesome work, and thank God someone took the GML/Sontech DIY by the reigns again.

Do you know when you might be able to start selling the PCB's?

Thanks David! Your designs are always so true to the originals, I'm giddy!

Back