Dymo labels

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewYorkDave

Does anyone still use 'em? Can you even still buy 'em anymore? I know they were long ago supplanted by slicker labelling methods, but I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Dymo. Don't you just love how they'll curl up in the middle so they're only hanging on by the very tips on either end, then stay that way for thirty years, never falling off? :wink:

Something about Dymo labels just screams "homebrew" and "mad scientist" to me. I don't expect that anyone who's been involved in electronics less than ten years will know what the heck I'm talking about...

My favorite thing about dymo stickers was when they finally did fall apart, the glue patch left behind would usually still spell out the same text as the sticker.

I bet I could find some dymo stuff at my local hardware store. They haven't restocked their shelves since 1980.

Thanks for the memories.
Think I'll pick one up:
http://www.dymo.com/media/templates/categories/generic_category.jhtml?id=en_US_Manual+Labeling&navCount=-1&cmpMlc=productoverview

-Eric

Back