• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

-Edit: Found- WTB; Sifam AL39WF or similar meter for LA2A.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowie

EDIT:  After canceling my order they offered a significantly cheaper method (less than half the other quote) so I'll no longer need to source these here.  Mods feel free to delete.  Thx.

I know these are available through Canford UK but the shipping quote they gave me is as much as the meter itself and I just can't justify $100usd for a meter.  I'm hoping someone can help a brother out here.  I'd even take 2 if you have them.  My location is Phoenix, AZ, USA.

NOTE; This is the larger size meter, similar to original LA2A Beede dimensions.  I have the Hairball 1176-style meters but want to go with the original size this time.  If you know of another 98mm x 46mm (cutout) VU meter, please let me know.
Thanks!

Hi Bowie, did you ever find an alternative to the building meter? I was thinking  to buy a cheap buy and just going to a copy shop and have them design the Teletronix logo on it.

Thanks-Nate

N8music said:
Hi Bowie, did you ever find an alternative to the building meter? I was thinking  to buy a cheap buy and just going to a copy shop and have them design the Teletronix logo on it.

Thanks-Nate

Hi Nate, I've just been getting them though Canford and buying 3 at a time to make the high shipping cost a little less painful.
I personally don't bother with the logo on the LA2A meters. My cases have the logo and that's all my customers have really cared about. For other gear, like StaLevels and DBX 160 clones, I've printed up my own meter scales on card stock or on decal paper. If you want the logo, that's the way to go.

Latest posts

Back