motorized music stand

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsowa

I'm not sure if this falls under the scope of this forum, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

I looked around but couldn't find any products like it: How about a music stand for classical musicians with a footpedal to flip the pages on the score.

There would be 10 (or more) little tabs/arms that you would place inbetween all the pages you would flip. Then when you hit the footpedal and the arm would just flip the page over.

I really have no idea how practical this would be. With those moving parts, I'm not sure it could run off a 9V battery. Certainly, if it needed to be plugged into a wall that would be too much of an inconvenience.

Just kinda throwing this one out there. Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks

there is a company that makes a "music stand" that uses midi files... It has a display sort of like a laptop and I also believe it has a foot pedal so you can turn pages. If I am not mistaken I think it can also be setup via wireless network so that the page turns follow the conductor. I can't remember the company name though, and it didn't come up right away in a search.... but I know its out there.

I see a combi of a windshield-wiper motor and a small vacuum pump as a way to do this in a simple manner..?

But the really simple solution would be to .PDF the lot, and use a LCD-screen...

yes, lcd screen, thats what I was trying to say... Note to self, no more posting before coffee.

umm I saw this on "Real Genius" haha

music stand type thing that turned the pages with a moving arm

motorized reels , and scrolling notes could be easily done, but you need your notes printed on scrolls.

Latest posts

Back