Feeler: Calrec EQ PCB's new run

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nele

Hi Everyone,

I recently lent my dual Calrec EQ to a befriended engineer and now he won't give it back because he likes it so much so I have to build a new one  ;) .
As the PCB's aren't available from Gustav anymore I asked if he could make a few and I we get to 10 sets then the price will be around 25 euros per channel (probably a bit lower but I don't know how much shipping will be etc).

These are great eq's and easy to build. The only tricky parts are the dual 100k rev log pots, but Colin at Audiomaintenance has these in stock.

All the info can be found in the Meta: link

Frontpanels: frontpanels.de

So at least 8 board-sets are available... Please post here if you're interested.

Cheers!
Corneel

Hi
if you're talk about gyraf Calrec PQ1549 (2 board per channel)
i take 2 channels for a stereo calrec(4 board).
But depend what #Revision and pcb quality and final price.
it would be cool for me to wait the end of this month for payment.
regard

Score so far:

Nele: 2 sets
guilds100: 4 sets
mrkawn: 2 sets
mitsos: 1 set (possibly)

So that's 8 sets and possibly 9 spoken for so I'm going to order them from Gustav and send you PM's as soon as I know the fnial price.

So 1 set left!

Cheers!
Corneel

Yes! I'll post a picture tomorrow. The forum-downtime caused some delay but nice that we're up and running again!
I'll send the boards the coming week.

Nele said:
Score so far:

Nele: 2 sets
guilds100: 4 sets
mrkawn: 2 sets
mitsos: 1 set (possibly)

So that's 8 sets and possibly 9 spoken for so I'm going to order them from Gustav and send you PM's as soon as I know the fnial price.

So 1 set left!

Cheers!
Corneel

by 1 set do you mean stereo pair? - If so, I'll take it, please :)

1 set means 1 set of pcb's for 1 channel. Each channel consists of 2 pcb's...
At the moment everything is spoken for, but I'll let you know if something changes.

Latest posts

Back