Audio Transformers and Microphone Capsules by BeesNeez Pro Audio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, have you seen our range of Audio Transformers yet? We have been using them in our own mics, but now they are available for DIY use. We are constantly adding to the range, with some more exciting transformers to come, so keep checking back.

Veronica Sneesby said:
Hey Guys, have you seen our range of Audio Transformers yet? We have been using them in our own mics, but now they are available for DIY use. We are constantly adding to the range, with some more exciting transformers to come, so keep checking back.
Still  available for $69 ?

Hi All.
The Aussie dollar gas fallen through the floor so that makes our capsules and transformers better than ever!

Ck12 in stock
K7 (k47) in stock
M7 in stock!

About half of the usual USD cost due to the current financial climate

Bv8 transformer with or without leads
BV11 with or without leads
Bv9.1 (perfect for u47 fet) ((leads))

Cheers

shabtek said:
do you use a chambered bobbin on the bv11?

No, we did at first but started to chamberwind an unchambered bobbin and managed to lower our interwinding capacitance which made the transformer perform better.

We are extremely happy with our end result and in true BeesNeez style we have a more repeatable design.

Thanks

shabtek said:
thanks,

did you ever come up with an adapter plate to mount an xlr into the m49 style body?

Yes we have those.

OneRoomStudios said:
Hi Ben,

I don't see the Bv9.1 on your site. What are the dimensions and price? Also, how much is shipping to the USA? Thanks!

Hi there. Sorry for tye late reply.

Bv9.1 has the same footprint as the bv-11

35x30 . Shipping is 40. Thanks

Hi is the cost still $69 for a bv08? I’d like to order one
Edit: I never heard back so ordered a fab v8

another bump--I cannot get a response from these people--their webstore seems to work;as in it will allow you to make purchase but after that I have been ghosted for over 1 month

I had a response by mail from Ben 2/3 weeks ago, telling me that my payment has been refused by my bank as they thought it was a fraud. Did a second payment, telling my bank it was ok but no news after 2 mails. No order status available. Don't even know if it has been processed.

I'm starting to worry...

Latest posts

Back