• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drip Electronics UE-100 Stereo Equalizer plus DIY Racked Case

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fightingibis

For Sale (no trades please):

Drip Electronics UE-100 Stereo Equalizer PCB plus custom made DIY-Racked Case from Tat Purusha.

The Drip Electronics Stereo PCB sell directly from Drip @ $1300.00 (they are out of stock now) and the DIY Case kit is $580.00. Both of these are difficult to locate and obtain. I have done the heavy lifting for you!

I'll ship and accept paypal for both for $1100 OBO within CONUSA.

These are both as new and have not been opened or used in any way. Buyer just needs to add parts from the extensive Drip Build Sheet listed on his website here:

klein and hummel UE-100 EQ]http://www.dripelectronics.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=121]klein and hummel UE-100 EQ

I don't sell or trade very much here - mostly a reader, but I have nearly 800 transactions on eBay as 'mgrier1' at 100% and buy/trade/sell frequently on gearslutz, Talkbass, and gear page frequently with highest buyer satisfaction levels under same userid of 'mgrier1'.

Image of case graphic:

UE-100%201.jpg

Best,

Mike

Hi - I know I'm going back in time a bit by replying here, just wondering if you got these items sold in the end?  I've got the boards, just after the case... 

Cheers,

Dan.

Hallo,

A bit late, but was hoping to ask if the pcb set and case are still available ?

Regards.

Latest posts

Back