Discrete OpAmp Test Jig

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry I can't provide a  solution that doesn't include cutting traces.

If there is interest, this is something to incorporate in a revision along with a corrected footprint for the switch  ::)

Carsten

Hi,

maybe this will do the trick?….sorry,don´t know where the 7th pin is located….
Built in ten minutes with veroboard,solder nails and sockets.

Best regards,

Udo.

Edited typo….

Attachments

• gesteckt 1.JPG
    gesteckt 1.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 107
Thanks for the great suggestions!
Anyone know where you can buy those sockets with standoffs here in Europe?

I have to agree, Udo came up with a clever  creative solution I didn't think of  :eek:

If Farnell is an option for you, you can copy-paste the order-code from the BOM in their search mask  8)
Otherwise I can only suggest to drop Volker a mail...

Best,
Carsten

culteousness1 said:
I have to agree, Udo came up with a clever  creative solution I didn't think of  :eek:

If Farnell is an option for you, you can copy-paste the order-code from the BOM in their search mask  8)
Otherwise I can only suggest to drop Volker a mail...

Best,
Carsten
Yes,asking Volker is a good idea,he helped me with sockets and pins several times.

@ Carsten:Danke für die Blumen ;D

Udo.

I finally reviewed the board and ordered a new batch:

doa_testjig_rev1-1.jpg

The rotary switch fix is no longer needed  8)

Please see my BM listing to order some spare boards.

Cheers
Carsten

[EDIT: FIXED LINK.]

I just got a question about the switch positions and their functions via PM, so I thought I would answer here for all:

Switch positions 1 and 2 are a non-inverting amplifier with unity gain and +20 dB, respectively. The other two switch positions configure the DUT as an inverting amplfier with either unity gain in position 3 or +60 dB gain for position 4. The silkscreen has these switch position printed on as well.

Hope this was clear enough  ;D

Best,
Carsten

Latest posts

Back