• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Discrete OpAmp Test Jig PCB

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in when the new batch arrives! I've got some troubleshooting to do  :mad:

Hi all, thanks for your interest! The new batch is already available  8)
Please PM me your PayPal addresses so I can send you proper invoices.

Cheers
Carsten

culteousness1 said:
Hi all, thanks for your interest! The new batch is already available  8)
Please PM me your PayPal addresses so I can send you proper invoices.

Cheers
Carsten

Hi Carsten
package arrived today !
Thank you very much, really high Quality.

Oder in Deutsch :D
Hallo Carsten, dein Einschreiben kam heute an.
Vielen Dank. Die Platine hat eine sehr gute Qualität, ich habe heute auch gleich die Parts bei Segor gekauft, ich freue mich schon auf die erste Benutzung.

Finished mine, all perfect, thanks a lot, really handy tool !

One small thingy in the bom 1.0:
Position 11 calls for 2 SPDT switches, but you need only one !

So you need a second PCB for the extra switch, right?  ;D

Just kidding. Thanks for reporting the bug. I uploaded a corrected version of the BOM.

Cheers
Carsten

No problem. I still have about five boards in stock and probably gonna reorder a batch for future demand.

Just PM me your PayPal adress and I will send you an invoice in return.

Cheers
Carsten  8)

Hi Steve,

yes, I do have plenty of boards in stock. As always, please send me your PayPal address via PM. I will send you an invoice via PayPal in return.

Cheers,
Carsten

Looks nice, Volker. But you really need to add some stand-offs to the test jig  :eek: ;D ;)
By the way, thanks for mentioning my board on your Instagram feed!

Happy New Year to all!

Cheers,
Carsten

culteousness1 said:
Looks nice, Volker. But you really need to add some stand-offs to the test jig  :eek: ;D ;)

Thanks Carsten. The test jig I mostly use does indeed have stand-offs

http://www.instagram.com/p/Br7dqq2Balr/

Hello.

As a good all around soldering guy and builder. Can someone explain the process of using this PCB to test opamps and what to look for? Im just starting into opamps and want them all to be tip top. Just not 100% sure what Id be looking for. I have two good meters but what is needed for signal generation?

Thanks!

Hi Blackdawg,

maybe some of your questions have already been answered in my thread over at the Lab: https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=60489.0

But basically, the PCB will help you to test both 2520 and Neumann type DOAs. These tests might be a basic burn-in without the risk of damaging any other expensive circuitry or further signal analysis. For this purpose it can either be connected to a signal generator and a scope or to a computer sound card.

The jig features four different gain settings and has two switchable loads for the DOA.

Cheers,
Carsten

Latest posts

Back