Redd 47 help - Drip forum taken down

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, I'm stuck on three Drip projects right now. The docs for two of them have been removed, and multiple requests for info from Drip have yielded nothing. The projects are the original REDD 47, the new attenuator PCB set, and an Opto 6. I desperately need docs for The Redd and attenuator. The Opto 6 is missing the two small RCA boards for the pots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got $$$ invested in these projects and cannot complete them.

Mrosso said:
Hey everyone, I'm stuck on three Drip projects right now. The docs for two of them have been removed, and multiple requests for info from Drip have yielded nothing. The projects are the original REDD 47, the new attenuator PCB set, and an Opto 6. I desperately need docs for The Redd and attenuator. The Opto 6 is missing the two small RCA boards for the pots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got $$$ invested in these projects and cannot complete them.

Hi, I got the build manual for the drip REDD47 version with solid state rectifer. It is too big for upload. If you need that one, send me an PM with your email address.

:)

Have you tried archive.org to see if you can get to the old forum content? You might have to switch to a more recent capture, but fwiw I do see the forum content in a capture from around 2010.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140911161244/http://community.dripelectronics.com/

BT

Hi folks

Ive built 2 redd 47 v.2 pre's successfully, sound great and are quiet. I have a redd 47  ultra completed and it soungds great but there is a hum consistent in the unit I havent  isolated yet.

would love some suggestions... again the version 2 builds were really straight ahead but I cannot find the source of the hum (ground hum i think) when I turn the antennuater down i still hear the hum... the sound is lush and great but unusable till i find the hum. I discovered that contrary to the version 2 build using  shielded cable in the redd 47 ultra build contributed to lots of noise.

I was looking for the manuals for the 47 version 2. I wanted to address the pad switch again and the 48 v option. anyone have them still?

I have some docs for Drip47v2, so if you still looking for it, I will send it to you if you PM me your mail address.

Back