Transformer problem....HELP..!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter purpose

I can't stop buying the bloody things..!!!

help.jpg

keep going guys, you are far away from my collection.

One day I´ll get it all out of my closet and take a picture...

Tom.... You do know that you're partly responsible for some of that lot..!!

Rafael.... You know that cupboard needs a clean out..!! The boxed ones are Marinair T1442.

Jaakko.... It's an obstacle course for mice.

[quote author="peter purpose"]

Rafael.... You know that cupboard needs a clean out..!! The boxed ones are Marinair T1442.

[/quote]

Wow!!!

20 T1442 ???

I just have 12...

Man, what am I going to do with those?

I´m thinking about a circuit with four relays to use it both as a 31267 AND a 10468 (just one winding, reversed), so I would be able to build 12 neve 1081/1073 modules, but I would have to sell my house to buy switches and inductors... :evil:

Wait... There´s the possibility of DIY the inductors, so my car may be enought for the switches... :green:

I should have taken a few pics when I had all those API trafos. 280 of them to be exact! If nothing guys, we can always sell them as exotic boat anchors :green:

[quote author="tk@halmi"]Peter, you are doomed. Ther is no cure for "Transformeritis".[/quote]

Yeah, tell it to Chris "the Butcher" :roll:

[quote author="NewYorkDave"]I, too, once suffered from 'transformeritis'... Then I realized that I never had time to build all the projects for which I was buying transformers, so I stopped.[/quote]

Yes, that´s where I am... I just realised the same thing, but I can´t stop when I see good iron for cheap :sad:

help.jpg

£12.99

Congratulations!

You are the winning bidder.

Please contact seller for payment details and shipping details

(seller pays shipping)

Cheers Peter, shall I send you my address then?

:wink: :grin: :shock: :green: :thumb:

Mark

I have no sympathy.

My house is full of this sort of junk and this is why my back yard is currently a building site or should I say mud pit. A new home to house of this stuff and some other things may happen to coincide with it's completion.

Latest posts

Back