• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling partially finished... DIY-Racked DR-2402 summing mixer!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mothership

Hi, I started a project building a DR-2402 summing mixer from DIY-Racked.com for my studio, but then I came across a great deal on a Soundcraft 400B so I'm using that instead of this mixer.
It's finished execpt for the vu meters (JLM audio or Hairball audio has some that will fit.), the green/red leds (they are included but not installed), and also I didn't install the master insert pcb that came with the kit. I wanted to use JLM's balancer/unbalancer kit for the master insert instead. The master section is from Classic API along with output transformers. All op-amps are Pier Paolo's APP992 kits that I build.
It needs a bit of debugging. I've powered it up, ran signal through it, fixed some wiring, replaced some op-amps that wheren't working. Channel 6 doesn't work (wiring somewhere), and on stereo channel 17/18 one channel has a low level.
This project has a lot of hours spent in it and a lot of money. So far I've spent roughly $3000 Canadian into it. I know I'll loose a lot by selling it, but I won't need it and someone out there may make use of it. I'm open to offers but I'm hoping to get at least cad$1900.

Attachments

• IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 143

Latest posts

Back