• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules, console, tape machines, etc

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmuller0420

Auditronics 110 modules
8-preamp modules $50ea
1-preamp w/eq $80
8-Output cards w/ jensen xfmr $35

Master section and psu available

Ampex 400 mono machine - electronics doesn't pass signal.  Transport works but needs some adjustments etc.  heads are okay.  $900

Ampex 351 mono - electronics work, transport untested (motor caps for sure need replacement) heads are pretty work. $900

10-ADM preamp modules xfmr and discrete op amp $50ea

6-ADM EQ modules $50ea

NTP phase meter and stereo ppm meter

Student 963 channels (mic/line), master modules, meters,

Also have a 32ch 963 console  that is considering being chopped up if anyone wants to build a custom 16ch mixer

Studer EQ and Dynamics modules

Studer equipment would be best to discuss what you are after

Yamaha PM1000 console (or part out). $1000

Genelec 1031a monitors $1500

Open to offers

Hi,

do you have 2 ADM Preamp and EQ Modules left for sale ?

I' m located in Germany.

Best,

Markus

You can find the schematics for the ADMs on the web. I had them, but lost a lot of docs last year. The DOA is 202. Very similar circuit to an API. Maybe I can find what I used to have.

I converted some of these to 500 series mic pres a while ago. I could post some pics if anyone is interested.
I had to cut down the board and cut traces to the gold teeth and use wiring to get the pinout right. Add an output transformer next to the input.

Tried to PM , but your inbox is full...  I'm interested in the ADM stuff, and possibly some of the Auditronics as well.  Have any of this left?

Latest posts

Back