ez1073 predrilled case options available??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadpoisoning

Hi.. i have a couple of ez1073s i'm about to start - I know that there are a few people online making cases for these things. My preference WAS to have my own made and drill it myself etc but then some of the odd shaped cutouts needed for the rear and silkscreening etc simply are making things look too complex and time consuming for me... so maybe i'll bite the bullet and just buy something prefab. Does anyone have suggestions or a complete list of what's out there? Last I checked it seems there were three or so readymade solutions? Advice? (not sure if this is even the right subforum to be posting under)...

Collective cases should have enclosures for ez1073.

You can also look at my offerings at RackNeve. While not your typical ez1073 layout, but you can take the 4-channel frame enclosure with main front panel and stuff it with 1290/73EQ modules front panels combo. This will give you all controls of the ez1073 and additional space for the second channel (at least on the front panel).

Thanks Rob :)

Actually, it doesn't matter where you are, the postage is the same, and is already included in the full case price.

Cheers,
Dan

I wish i'd gotten responses sooner - though i did find a few options and ended up doing DIY - though now I'm kind of seeing some of the folly in that:

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=62783.0

surprised the counterboring is so necessary... i guess I'll have to bite the bullet and counterbore as well. Can anyone recommend a good bit? (hmmm - i wonder if that will even work now that the main hole's been drilled) gahhh

Latest posts

Back