Looking for work in Nashville A1,A2, ME, FOH, Tech, Assistant, Studio work

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berkleystudios

Hey guys,

I am looking into moving to Nashville to further my career. I am looking for possible leads in there as Nashville is an obvious hub in our business. I have been a profession monitor engineer for the past 3 years, as well a novice tech working on everything from consoles, mics, networking solutions, video installations, chain motors. Really everything that is involved in a professional live sound company that has dabbled heavily in Lighting and also expanded into video.  I have built and designed systems from the ground up and implemented them in the real world. 

I am comfortable in all fields of audio from field recording, live audio, recording, mixing, sound design, novice mastering, and I would say that I am a novice tech, although in the part of Virginia I am there really are not too many that compare in the tech department and get a far amount of business from that.

Nashville is a massive touring and recording city and I know from the biz that jobs arent just posted. If anyone had some leads for me thought that would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Adam Daube

Latest posts

Back