• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: AC Sound CLX-160 PCB

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kCal

I'm looking for one channel to complete the second half of a stereo case.  I'd prefer unpopulated or lightly populated, but complete boards will work too.  Thanks.

Why don't you just buy it from the shop ? they are available again.
https://store.acsoundstudio.com/pcb/ac-sound-clxvu-compressor-pcb.html

Are they actually filling orders? Last I heard people were still waiting months to year+ with money out there. I'll check it out, but color me dubious.

kCal said:
Are they actually filling orders? Last I heard people were still waiting months to year+ with money out there. I'll check it out, but color me dubious.
I recommend getting them form the link above.  Dan at CollectiveCases will definitely get one to you quick.

I ordered 1 in january, got the pcb without problem through acsounds website.
Then did an order for a second one, partial kit, 2 pie compressor and 2 partial kit for it (feb 27th) It's been 4 days that I try to contact them via email, no reply yet... Hope it's not as it was 2 years ago...

Same problem. I've received the CLX PCBs, then I ordered CLX kits and a pair of PYE PCBs and kits. and other stuff.
Still waiting.
No anwer...
Will ask for refund (499$) from Paypal soon.
So sad...

Same here. I bought my CLX boards from Dan last year, no prob (Dan is THE man). Ordered parts kits from ACSound in early Feb. I was pretty patient, but know BS when I see it. Abe barely responded to my emails. I did get a response once that said "they are shipping are have already shipped", whatever that means. A month went by, and he said he was waiting on a part. Another month went by, and he stopped responding to my emails.

I was going to buy the Pye kits from him. Glad I didn't. Had to file a PP claim. Actually received the refund today.

Proceed at your own risk.

Latest posts

Back