Audio Precision System Sys1, 2 &2c USB Interface

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Duke is still selling these? I tried the email on the website and haven't heard back. Seems like a brilliant solution to extend the life of some great old hardware, would be a shame if they disappeared.

APIB USB ADAPTER for AP S1, S2, S2c & ATS2
I have the “APIB USB ADAPTER” in stock and let me know if you want it.
They are $375.00 in the USA with shipping include.
I take Cash, Check, Zelle, Direct deposit (ACH) for $375.00 each.
I take PayPal for $394.00 each.

Outside the USA shipping & handling are added. Email me with any questions. [email protected]

Has anyone had any luck loading the ATS 1.5 software on a Windows 10 machine? ATS 1.6 will, but Duke's adaptor won't work with that.
Ultimately, I'm trying to get a ATS-2 on line with a laptop loaded with Windows 10 and his adaptor.
If Windows 7 works, I might just get an old laptop for that...

Thanks for any insight,

Greg

Has anyone had any luck loading the ATS 1.5 software on a Windows 10 machine? ATS 1.6 will, but Duke's adaptor won't work with that.
Ultimately, I'm trying to get a ATS-2 on line with a laptop loaded with Windows 10 and his adaptor.
If Windows 7 works, I might just get an old laptop for that...

Thanks for any insight,

Greg
I use Aud1omans adapter and software w my ATS 1.5, followed the read me instructions for installation. It works fine on my windows 10 laptop. I found once I got my ATS 1.5 working w usb in WIN 10 I had to turn on the ATS unit, wait a beat or two, then plug in the USB or windows wouldn't recognize the hardware though. Not sure if that is something idiosyncratic w my system or that's normal.

I use Aud1omans adapter and software w my ATS 1.5, followed the read me instructions for installation. It works fine on my windows 10 laptop. I found once I got my ATS 1.5 working w usb in WIN 10 I had to turn on the ATS unit, wait a beat or two, then plug in the USB or windows wouldn't recognize the hardware though. Not sure if that is something idiosyncratic w my system or that's normal.
That's great!
How did you get ATS 1.5 installed on the windows 10 computer? It's consistently failing to instal on mine. The compatibility list on AP's website suggests you need ATS 1.6 to run on Windows 8 or later.

Last edited:
Got it!
Nothing to do with the AP software or drivers. I had to rename the "Installshield" folder? Ugh. I'm a mac loser, and only use PCs for this and EPROM burning. I lucked out with having access to a AP515 for a couple years, and now am adjusting to the ATS-2. It looks like it'll be a curve.
Thanks for the help!

APIB USB ADAPTERS USERS:

Several have opened the APIB USB ADAPTERS and upon reclosing them have had FAILURES (Not working) after reclosing the adapter.

The problem is that the USB cable became UNTWISTED. The 4 wires RED, BLACK, GREEN & WHITE now have big loops and the DATA LINES have high VSWR and now the data is crumped.

They were twisted and a small black try wrap held them tightly twisted making a good transmission line.

Back