summing LAWO dv 975/3 build

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuerdasvivas

Hello My name is Martin am from Argentina, I recently acquired a LAWO DV 975/3, here there is no person so can install it, would build the summing simply:

16 ( 8 + 8 ) via db25
1 L + R out
Gain key (selectable  0 db to 6 dB)
key on / off with LED indicator
external power
if possible, from mono to stereo keys

I have understood that has a filter to make this, I be quite aware of the technical qustions in  the card

I don't Know electronic but I can  use a soldering iron very well, I wonder if there is a step by step or someone available to help create to do it (obviously as a paying job)

Thanks in advance

anybody Here? I  need some schematic to build myself, I find nothing like that for here, just  dispersed information , maybe someone can create it for me? (job)

In general all the infos you need are on this forum  (search for 'summing').
Then get the data sheet for the Lawo DV975...

You basically need four things:
1. resistors to decouple the inputs
2. a makeup stage
3. a power supply
4. a housing / case

As you are using the Lawo card you already have the makeup stage. This card needs a 24 Volt power supply. The easiest way is to go via a wall wart with 24V and at least 200mA (500mA recommended). This also saves you from having to deal with lethal voltages. Connect +V to Pin 31 an GND to pin 1. (You'll probably need to re-cap the card first - highly recommended).

For the decoupling  you'll need 4,75 kOhms resistors. Make sure to match them in pairs!!!
On how to mount them I simply quote Iain (ruffrecords on this forum):
Check out my DB25 configuration document for details of how to determine bus slugging resistors:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_n67A1hN3qtZGtMdjNybnF6XzQ/view?usp=sharing

Cheers

ian

Have Fun!

Latest posts

Back