FEELER : IT'S ALIVE!!!Finally finished 32C project! (SCHEMATIC & BOM)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kante1603 said:
Any news on this?

Thank you in advance,

Udo.

Still waiting boards.I believe this week they will be arrived.All components are ready to solder.Waiting for boards.When everything is ok,i will start to send PCBs.

Boards arrived today.I will finish it about 2-3 days.Then i will tell you result and i will send your boards.

Added photo to first post.

Now waiting for regulators,switches and connectors.They will be arrived tomorrow.And we will ready to go!

May I ask if I get this right:
For the band boards only the bass band has the shelf/peak switch,on the other bands the switch is omitted,yes?
Is a shelf for high band possible?Just curious,

Udo.

kante1603 said:
May I ask if I get this right:
For the band boards only the bass band has the shelf/peak switch,on the other bands the switch is omitted,yes?
Is a shelf for high band possible?Just curious,

Udo.

You're right about switch.

High band has no shelf.I re-designed 32C version.It has no high shelf.

ForthMonkey said:

Wow,you're fast! ;)
Thank you!
Btw.,do you have any preferences for the capacitors?I'd go for WIMA for most of them,they're easy to source here.
On your photography I can see a black flat cap that I can't identify atm,is that a mica?

Best regards,

Udo.

kante1603 said:
ForthMonkey said:

Wow,you're fast! ;)
Thank you!
Btw.,do you have any preferences for the capacitors?I'd go for WIMA for most of them,they're easy to source here.
On your photography I can see a black flat cap that I can't identify atm,is that a mica?

Best regards,

Udo.

I'm using simple polyster capacitors for prototyping.And i believe,Wima caps are best for this project.

ForthMonkey said:
Tested! And it's working good.
Great to hear!
Two questions:Do you accidently have a source for the dual 50k rev.log. here in europe?
And how do we proceed,I mean paying and shipping,do you contact us or should we pm you?

Best regards,

Udo.

Back