[BUILD] Stereo Mastering Insert Switcher PCB - Official Support Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majestic12

This will be the official support thread for the stereo insert pcb sold by Wayne Kirkwood from KA Electronics

http://www.ka-electronics.com/kaelectronics/MS_Matrix/MS_Matrix.htm

33ercyt.jpg

Description and documentation soon to be added.

Majestic12 said:
This will be the official support thread for the stereo insert pcb sold by Wayne Kirkwood from KA Electronics

http://www.ka-electronics.com/kaelectronics/MS_Matrix/MS_Matrix.htm

33ercyt.jpg

Description and documentation soon to be added.

Nice, i was searching for something like this .... still no description and documentation info ?

Grtzzz,

Danny.

I just got 2 switcher cards!    and want then in the same box as KA's  stereo widener.      How would you say its is best to power it all?
the switcher card run at +24dc    and draw about 125ma when all active      both around 250ma.      then the stereo board requires
+/-15volts.      how best to cleanly power that bad boy.    HELP PLEASE.

Sal
Hotmouth Records.         

ruffrecords said:
Why isn't the guy who sells it supporting it?

Cheers

Ian

It actually is my design that is sold by Wayne from KA electronics. I will write some information about it soon, I totally forgot about it here in the forum.
Everybody who needs help can  also use the forum at the KA electronics website .

Majestic12 said:
ruffrecords said:
Why isn't the guy who sells it supporting it?

Cheers

Ian

It actually is my design that is sold by Wayne from KA electronics. I will write some information about it soon, I totally forgot about it here in the forum.
Everybody who needs help can  also use the forum at the KA electronics website .

Cool. That makes sense.

Cheers

Ian

I'd go out on a limb and say yeah but it would be wayyy overkill.  Have you checked out diy-tubes take on the igor bypass switch?  Majestic actually made a bunch too iirc.  They are single channel but used 'in reverse' could be used as insert switches.

fragletrollet said:
Is there any way of using this as a 2x mono insert switcher with independent switching?

Not in an easy way. The relais for L and R channels are all wired in series and switched together. You would have to cut a lot of traces to make these pcbs work in mono.

Latest posts

Back