• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Workshop moving clear-out : compressors, effects, and some free stuff

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zebra50 said:
FREE! I don't know what this is!
Looks like some kind of rack mounted monitor, but all the speakers are missing. Some nice meters and other parts inside. If you pay postage then you can have it. FREE! Otherwise it will go to the tip. :-(

ST009_thing-1-150x150.jpeg

This is a broadcast audio monitoring unit by TSL, a renowned manufacturer of high quality broadcast equipment based in the UK.  They make good stuff, so I suspect that it will be full of harvestable bits and pieces.

rob_gould said:
They make good stuff, so I suspect that it will be full of harvestable bits and pieces.

Much more useful is for someone to fix it and make it work.

It does a really good monitor system for the electronics workshop. For signal probing, testing gear and listening music

If the SPL HPM headphone amp is still available then I'll take it. (I need to do some mixing and I don't think my neighbours can take much more noise, not after all the guitar tracking..  ;))

PM Incoming..

Cheers,

Matthew

Back