***AVDAUDIO.COM*** DIY kits, tranformers and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avdo

Hello DIY lovers!

I'm happy to introduce you my new MP312-4!

For a while I wanted to create a Rack version of API312 mic preamp with 4 channels.
I'm sure people will love it and will be using different Rack modules. It was my idea to create something exciting!
I hope you will love this new MP312 4 channel mic preamp since it was made based on old API 312 version preamp.
And now you can use four channels per unit! I hope it will be a good reason to select this kit.

1460_big.png

Price: 250$ + shipping!

More information on WWW.AVDAUDIO.COM

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our new DIY project 1176LN compressor!

This project was replicated from vintage UREI1176 rev.D.
Used same original schematic and same design of front panel!
More information here: http://avdaudio.com/catalog.htm?id=1422
94_other_b.jpg

price - 280$ + shipping
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neve board is coming back in stock:

BA283 card:

1467_big.JPG

price - 15$ + shipping

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Add our new project: DIY MicPre MP312 from old API312 mic pre.

1377_big.png

Price: 160$ per kit (+ shipping)

Kit includes:
1)Main PCB (with 4ps of standoffs with screw)
2)L-bracket
3)Face plate
4)In & Out transformers (TR2622 and TR2503)
5)T-Pad of AVDAUDIO version
6) DOA PCB (version 2520 or 1731)

More information on the AVDAUDIO.COM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Add our new project: DIY MicPre MP536 from old API 528 input modul.

1382_big.png

Price: 140$ per kit (+ shipping)

Kit includes:
1)Main PCB (with 4ps of standoffs with screw)
2)L-bracket
3)Face plate
4)In & Out transformers (TR2622 and TR2623)
5) DOA PCB (version 2520 or 1731)
6)T-Pad of AVDAUDIO version

More information on the AVDAUDIO.COM

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We just finished our API style input transformer 2622.
We called it TR2622 (avdaudio.com).
We long time tried to find the same API's sound, and we proud to done it!
It has 8-pin's bobbin, putted in MuMetal can.
If somebody will need the same but wires connections, we can do it by special inquiry!

1367_big.png

Price - 38$ per each.

Also we have great API style transformer:

TR2503 - 30$,

1365_big.png

TR2623 - 23$

1366_big.jpg

===============================================================================================

Ordering contact: [email protected]

===============================================================================================

Thanks!

buckethead said:
Btw. you're selling those 2623 for 18$ a piece over there....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Output-audio-transformer-2623-/331833856280?hash=item4d42d6d118:g:OrkAAOSwKfVXE5AU

buckethead,
I dont wanna to mix eBay and this top. Realy, on eBay it has other price. But all these (here and eBay) have small difference!

Thanks!

eBay take a cut, so if anything it should be the other way round no?  It's not for me to say I suppose, your the dude with the inventory. 

It's one thing to bring new  500 series API clone kits to the market place, but to directly rip of Jeff's hard work.....I don't think your gunna find much business here dude.

burglar said:
eBay take a cut, so if anything it should be the other way round no?  It's not for me to say I suppose, your the dude with the inventory. 

It's one thing to bring new  500 series API clone kits to the market place, but to directly rip of Jeff's hard work.....I don't think your gunna find much business here dude.

dude, hello!  ;)
Thanks for the post, but I think that you got it wrong a bit!
It Is A White Market! Here are a few other conversations! And you needed to post it at the Brewery!
http://groupdiy.com/index.php?board=4.0

Thanks!

avdo said:
buckethead said:
Btw. you're selling those 2623 for 18$ a piece over there....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Output-audio-transformer-2623-/331833856280?hash=item4d42d6d118:g:OrkAAOSwKfVXE5AU

buckethead,
I dont wanna to mix eBay and this top. Realy, on eBay it has other price. But all these (here and eBay) have small difference!

Thanks!

Means it's cool ripping Gdiy members a few more $$$ ??

beatnik,

If I dont sale it on eBay, sure, I will add it here! But today I have to sale it just by eBay! Any way!
I think, if you want to buy on eBay, it will not a big problem for you!

Thanks!

Guys,
Last test from 12.05.2016!!!
I've made IN MIC transformer.
Do test CAPI312 and My with my OUT and my IN trans!
https://yadi.sk/d/0T0NEZ0yreccd

Soon will test something else, need time to do it!

Will happy to hear your comments!

Thanks!

So I bought Avdos 2623 output trannie for MY API312 that I get from Forhtmonkey(he made great job of it)!

It has OEP(A262A3E) on input and Avdos 2623 output trannie!!!

And I can just say it is great,Im very satisified with it!!!!

Avdo, I bought 2503  from you a while back. I've been experimenting on some of my preamp and I'm liking the warm result...Good job!

I can't wait for neve type transformer!

Roehl

Back