***AVDAUDIO.COM*** DIY kits, tranformers and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rock soderstrom said:
Hi, any information about when they are back in store? Cheers
Hello!
I hope will have it in stock nearly 20-25 of February.
But I will post it here and avdaudio.com (http://avdaudio.com/catalog.htm?pid=1370)

Thanks!

avdo said:
Hello!
I hope will have it in stock nearly 20-25 of February.
But I will post it here and avdaudio.com (http://avdaudio.com/catalog.htm?pid=1370)

Thanks!

Thanks for information.  :) Best regards

Hello guys!
Have done NEVE output transformer TR1166 (with GAP).

1374_big.jpg

Will be in stock soon!

Hi avdo,

I've got a bunch of DOAs and input/output transformers to make 312 mic pres but no PCB or metal work.  Could I buy a 312 preamp with all metal work, pcb, knobs, switches etc except for the transformers and DOA?  I think I have enough for 8 maybe 10 preamps.

Thanks
M

mylesgm said:
Hi avdo,

I've got a bunch of DOAs and input/output transformers to make 312 mic pres but no PCB or metal work.  Could I buy a 312 preamp with all metal work, pcb, knobs, switches etc except for the transformers and DOA?  I think I have enough for 8 maybe 10 preamps.

Thanks
M
mylesgm, hello!
Yes, you can!
Sent PM!

Thanks!

3nity said:
About the neve transformers.
Were they cloned from true carnhills  or remakes?

3nity,
we cloned it from Marinair.
Winding method the same as original.
Carnhill has small different as Marinair.

Thanks!

Hey Avdo,
built my first MP36.  Very easy to build. For the next one I will better check the highs from the pcb and the L-Bracket to match the swichtes and Potentiometer better.
Worked on the first try.
And it sound so freakin good to my ears! The quality of the pcb is enormous! One of the best I've ever had in my hand !
Also your transformers.
Really good quality from sound and feel.

TillM said:
Hey Avdo,
built my first MP36.  Very easy to build. For the next one I will better check the highs from the pcb and the L-Bracket to match the swichtes and Potentiometer better.
Worked on the first try.
And it sound so freakin good to my ears! The quality of the pcb is enormous! One of the best I've ever had in my hand !
Also your transformers.
Really good quality from sound and feel.

TillM,
Thanks for your comment!
Good pic!

Hi Avdo ,
Received the Transformers , they really look great
will try them by the end of week i guess ....
I just dont have the color code for the transformers :)
Thanks
Mohammad

How much are the neve tranny's? It seems like they are out of stock on the website. When will you have more?

burdoto said:
How much are the neve tranny's? It seems like they are out of stock on the website. When will you have more?
Hello burdoto!
Price will be 40$ input and 35$ output.
Today I have some pre orders. And I don't have it in stock. But I can produce it during 1-2 weeks. But if you will do order.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back