• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Almost finished Igor 33609

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brizco

For sale is an almost finished 33609 (Igors Project).

Only thing that is missing are the meters. Meters not included.

Its DIY, so you should be able to finish this project by Yourself.

EUR 850.- plus Shipping and transaction fees.

Attachments

• DSC02900.JPG
    DSC02900.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 606
bump for a good seller. picked up two 1176 rev-a's at his place for a good price. cabling needed to be redone, as he wrote me before my purchase. everything was soldered in a decent manner. i've seen the unit he's selling here. would buy it in a heartbeat, if i had more time and the need for a neve-comp.  8)

regards, joachim

Joekkel said:
bump for a good seller. picked up two 1176 rev-a's at his place for a good price. cabling needed to be redone, as he wrote me before my purchase. everything was soldered in a decent manner. i've seen the unit he's selling here. would buy it in a heartbeat, if i had more time and the need for a neve-comp.  8)

regards, joachim

Thank you for the compliments!

Regards,
Martin

I'm still interested but i never seem to get any replies?  Think our emails are forming spam sandwich.

Latest posts

Back