APUTIS - M49 shipping

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you provide the part number and manufacturer for the cable connector that interfaces to the 47 body?  Mine is so stuck that I've destroyed it trying to loosen it, even though I've followed your video many times.

I'd like to order some replacement parts.

thanks

LG

Hey,

It is very common that I receive some e-mails in a spam folder and miss them. You can also contact me via:

skype - a.aputis
facebook - Andriejus Aputis
or call me - +370 620 62397

Kind regards,
Andrew

I have an Aputis U47 mic body for sale (in the U.S.) in the eBay black market thread (along with some other mic parts).  https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=52965.40

UPDATE: The Aputis U47 body has sold, but there are a few other microphone items in the listing.

buckethead said:
So I guess we lost some good money on this project, hm?  ;D

I had a correspondence with Andriejus a month or so ago, he told me that he is working on getting the mics finished and asked for a little more time (he said that I should expect news mid January).

I hope and pray that the wait will soon be over...

i too spoke with him briefly....he said he needed some more time because the platers could only begin plating after new years. it's a journey for sure.

Hello,

M49 are already plated and I am receiving them this week. Pictures are taken by the platers. Will post more when I have them here.
Plating is superb and all almost all pieces were ok. Only 3 pieces were damaged.

No news for U47 yet unfortunately.

2v2J9Rw3Wx9MiVh.jpg

2v2J9RwvGx9MiVh.jpg

Andrew

Back