APUTIS - M49 shipping

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andriejus said:
Hello,

M49 are already plated and I am receiving them this week. Pictures are taken by the platers. Will post more when I have them here.
Plating is superb and all almost all pieces were ok. Only 3 pieces were damaged.

No news for U47 yet unfortunately.

2v2J9Rw3Wx9MiVh.jpg

2v2J9RwvGx9MiVh.jpg

Andrew
Looks fantastic!!

Andriejus,,thanks for updating us!
That's great news, and the mics look great from what I can see.
I am so happy I waited a little longer...
:D
Cheers
Moshe

Are those your units, or originals? They seem to have Tuchel connectors.

If you have tuchels available I'm interested in having mine with the Tuchel, with extra cost I'm sure.

Thanks,

Mike

These are mine mic bodies.

Some people bought vintage Tuchels and sent to me. I had to change bottom bells a little bit to fit vintage connectors.

I have more bottom bells for vintage Tuchels, but they are not plated yet, so for now you will receive mic with Binder M23.

Best,
Andrew

Looks fantastic!
I'm so happy for this news, Andrew!
When do you think you can start shipping?

Hi Andrew. I tried to PM you. If you haven't received anything from me I will try again.

Doug

Hey Andrew, emailed you back in December but didnt get a reply. Just wondering has there been any update on the delivery of the  U47 bodies yet or at what stage is the project? I sent payment for this over a year ago and im just getting anxious. Thanks a million

leitrim_lad said:
Hey Andrew, emailed you back in December but didnt get a reply. Just wondering has there been any update on the delivery of the  U47 bodies yet or at what stage is the project? I sent payment for this over a year ago and im just getting anxious. Thanks a million

+1

Andrew, I wish you'd ship the stuff people paid for before you take on new stuff.  I see you are now working on the body of this new M-1 Burg microphone...  very disappointing.  https://www.facebook.com/BurgMicrophones/?fref=mentions

Latest posts

Back