APUTIS - M49 shipping

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vinylwall said:
Well Greg... I ordered and paid for my M49 body at least as far back as September 2015, and I still haven't received it.

I have ordered and received at least 3 U47 bodies, a bunch of his ELAM251 capsule mounts, and a crap load of U47 wood boxes.  So, as you can see, I have tried to be a GREAT CUSTOMER of Andrew's and tried to help keep the cash flow going.

But then to read you've received your M49 body before me, and paid for it after I paid for mine???  Ticks me off.  Not to mention, I just ordered more U47 boxes, but I can't get Andrew to send the damn tracking numbers like he promised a couple of weeks ago when he said they actually shipped.  I don't know if they really shipped?

Andrew, your work is impeccable.  Unfortunately, you SUCK as a businessman.  I have tried for YEARS to support you.  I even offered to send you money a year or so ago just to help get the M49's shipped to everyone.  Now I just hope you really did ship my latest order of mic boxes and logo plates and hope some day to receive the M49 body I paid dearly for so that I can offer it to someone that can actually use it since I finally built mine in Ben's M49 body.

And let me add to this, that there are some FABULOUS upright individuals here on GroupDIY that DO what they say.  Dany Bouchard (beyond top notch), Mark Chierego (one of the absolute best - O.P.R.), Eric Heiserman, Tim Campbell, Chunger (slow, but DOES ship)... the list can go on, and on...

Damn it dude!  You make fabulous products.  Either get your crap together, or partner with someone that help can make it happen.  Your future looks bright, if you could just get your business end of this together.

Jimi Ray from Michigan

How does he still get away with this as "being one of the good guys", which I read several times?

I just feel ripped off, last correspondence was in November last year.
The product may be amazing, but you have to get a product to be amazed by it.

I actually don't need the body anymore, but the money i do need.
I don't know what to do...

Moshe

Has anyone, other than member litespeedgreg , got their M49 bodies yet?

On May 05, 2018, Andriejus wrote: "P.S. I have already started shipping and will ship 1-2 pc per day. Total number for ordered is 24 pcs.".
If that was true, Andriejus  would have shipped all 24 bodies by now.

But I've not seen any new comments from people who got their bodies.

I've e-mailed Andriejus  and offered to pay for the shipping (if that's the problem), but I got no answer. 

lkipod said:
How does he still get away with this as "being one of the good guys", which I read several times?

I just feel ripped off, last correspondence was in November last year.
The product may be amazing, but you have to get a product to be amazed by it.

I actually don't need the body anymore, but the money i do need.
I don't know what to do...

Moshe

Moshe, I put you on refund list. You will be refunded in few months. Sorry for that.

Best,
Andrew

2t2JWtZCGx9MiVh.jpg

I received one of my M49's a few weeks ago. It's spectacular!Really lovely work.

Think i was possibly the first person to order them.
Just need to design the circuit (SS) and grab a capsule mount. Have a Thirsch M7 waiting to go in.
I know everyone's waited ages but hang on in there. I truly believe Andrew's doing his best.

It has been a long wait but I have now received my M49 body. The build quality is outstanding and I have completed the build with a thirsch capsule and a Phaedrus audio valve. Initial results are brilliant with more testing and comparisons to come. I eventually just forgot that I had ordered the body , keeping in touch with Andrew occasionally. He would always reply honestly which is why I persevered. Well done for battling through and I hope that you can make a go of the business in the future.  Looking forward to a yoke maybe.

Good to hear that mrclunk and pzjones also got their M49 bodies!
That is at least 3 out of 24.

Andrew, could you not simply tell us how many M49 bodies you have shipped so far and how many is left to be shipped?
The name of the thread is, after all,  "APUTIS - M49 shipping".

I would love the hear the postman knocking at my door with my two M49 bodies!  :)

I also recently received one of my 49 bodies.  WOW.  It's been a long slog waiting for these - ordered M49 bodies from two other places but always held out for these and their quality is better than the other two.  This body is gorgeous fit and finish are great.  I truly hope that the e-shop is a success.  Can't wait for the other 49 body to finish up a stereo pair.

TillM said:
got mine today ... I'm was speechless after I put them out the package.
Really impressive work !
Well done Andriejus !
I'm salivating.

Adriejus, any idea when the remaining bodies will be shipped? I've been paid for 2 years myself...

Thanks!

Mike

I got a notice July 5 that mine was ready to ship. He asked me to verify the shipping address, which I did.  It is August 4, a full month later, and I still haven't received it.  :mad:

It's wonderful that people are receiving their M49s. Didn't the U47 project start first? It will be THREE years in a week for me since I ordered. Ethan should pull any related threads. A mic body or refund will silence me. Just saying.

Hey so I ordered two M49 bodies in JAN of 2017. Have emailed so many time with just a replies "two more months plating".
So am I going to get them or not!!!

Back