APUTIS - M49 shipping

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have received one of the M49 bodies, and they are beautiful! Craftsmanship top notch packaged well and they feel right.  The box is also a thing of obvious attention to detail.  In short it was worth the wait.

Yes it is a long time coming and yes it has been frustrating but I for one am hoping he works out all the bugs in all the mic body manufacturing and offers these and other products in a regular timely manner in the future.

They are in my opinion the best copy bodies I have seen that have been offered on this site. When you take into consideration the attention to detail of the inside elements their is to my knowledge no better copy body for the M49 available.

For the record Andriejus  has been responsive to my emails as a general point!

The U47 project started before the M49. Everyone should have received these items first. Andrew said years ago that money was not available for shipping because of plating costs. I offered to pay additional money to assist in shipping costs... as did others with no results or responses. This would imply that there was untruthfulness occurring. I did not send my money to fund R&D. It has been OVER THREE YEARS since I sent my money.  I will always have something to say to contradict good words. I will not let this rest as long as my order or refund is unfulfilled. I will never build with Aputis products and will say to everyone... if it's not in stock, lighting your money on fire is a more entertaining and immediate result.

...no beef with you, Pip. It's just that until my situation is resolved, I feel as if it's my duty to prevent this to happening to other GDIY members. I'm not the only one... not even close.

iturnknobs said:
The U47 project started before the M49. Everyone should have received these items first. Andrew said years ago that money was not available for shipping because of plating costs. I offered to pay additional money to assist in shipping costs... as did others with no results or responses. This would imply that there was untruthfulness occurring. I did not send my money to fund R&D. It has been OVER THREE YEARS since I sent my money.  I will always have something to say to contradict good words. I will not let this rest as long as my order or refund is unfulfilled. I will never build with Aputis products and will say to everyone... if it's not in stock, lighting your money on fire is a more entertaining and immediate result.

All fair and just! I take no slight!

I’ve been waiting 2 years. But I knew going in it might take a long time.

I have faith in Andrejus. I also understand the anger and frustration.

I bought a FleA mechanical body if an M49. I don’t think it gets better than that, but you’ll drop a lot of coin for it.

Anyone looking to get rid of theres? I have one mic body and would like to make a pair. Shoot me a dm

iturnknobs said:

So did you have any news ? I'm now reaching 3 unanswered emails from Andrew. This never happened before.

No response in a while. I don't try to contact him via email. If you view his user profile, it would appear that he is checking this thread on a regular basis. I highly doubt that he visits GDIY almost daily and doesn't view this thread in particular. He's probably in a bad spot that he can't get out of. Updates, as unpleasant as they may be, might keep the "animals at bay".

iturnknobs said:
Hey iturnknobs, indeed you are not alone. I ordered a U47 body in december 2016. I contacted him many times for updates about my order because he has never given me any news. The reply was always "please wait for one month" "wait again for a few months" etc... I had enough and asked for a refund. Same thing, he never give me any news, and the replies are always "wait for X months". Now he doesn't even reply to me. I don't know what to do.

Has anyone had any updates since from Andrew?  He replied to me on facebook 2 months ago saying they were sent to Germany and they Should be back by Friday but havent heard a thing since and i mailed him twice again for an update. Everytime he replies it seems to be a comment saying they should be here soon etc and then total silence again for months. Im just curious to see if anyone has received any of them, that he might be sending out in bits and pieces on a first come first serve basis or if its a complete lost cause. Thanks

I sent him a message recently.

He replied and said the parts were still at the platers and be patient.

I wrote back and said - how many months do they need to be at the platers and shouldn’t they be done long time ago?

I said if he needed more money to finish things he should post here and we’d help him.

I got no response.

Sigh.

I can only assume all of our money is gone. It will be FOUR years for me at the end of September. Dany Bouchard/poctop has really nice bodies available. I had no choice but to move on. I have since completed a matched pair in AMI/Tab-Funkenwerk bodies.  I suggest NEVER offering funds for a non-stocked item. This would appear to be a "Riggler" situation. :'(

iturnknobs said:
I can only assume all of our money is gone. It will be FOUR years for me at the end of September. Dany Bouchard/poctop has really nice bodies available. I had no choice but to move on. I have since completed a matched pair in AMI/Tab-Funkenwerk bodies.  I suggest NEVER offering funds for a non-stocked item. This would appear to be a "Riggler" situation. :'(
I totally hear you. I came close to sending Riggler money too...

Andrew seems to randomly ship out a body here and there...I’m still having hope he’ll come through.

Yep i keep getting the same reply also. .Its probably the 8th time he's said it to me now in nearly 3 years.. also at the time when i ordered he told me he had items in stock.

Phrazemaster said:
I sent him a message recently.

He replied and said the parts were still at the platers and be patient.

I wrote back and said - how many months do they need to be at the platers and shouldn’t they be done long time ago?

I said if he needed more money to finish things he should post here and we’d help him.

I got no response.

Sigh.

Latest posts

Back