To our German members - do you know Leo Schaal?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AusTex64

I am trying to contact him to purchase a couple of special Binder connectors. Have emailed a couple of times and called the phone number on his website a couple of times, but have not made contact. If you have any information I sure would appreciate it. Thank you!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Netzteil-PSU-fur-Neumann-Gefell-CMV563-M582-M92a-/161721830952?hash=item25a75f4e28:g:Y~YAAOSwHjNWAUb1

Maybe via eBay? I don't know him personally but he has got a very good reputation in audio electronics.
Bernd

Thanks Bernd.  The problem is all I need is the Binder connector in that picture.  Not the power supply nor a 48V to 12V  adaptor. I modify the MV691 to a tube buffer amp in the style of KM54 and use my own power supply.

He is probably just on vacation. I once contacted him, also regarding a connector (for an M49) and he was extremely helpful. Even referred me to other dealers who might could help me.

very nice guy, he builds all the PS for my vintage microphones.... top quality and very nice contact.
He has a lots of work though, so it might take some time until he responds, but usually he does.

Leo replied to me on Sunday. Really nice guy. Sounds like a really busy guy too. He's going to sell me the connectors.

Hello.
Did someone managed to reach him lately ?
I have one of my  microphones there for months, and it's impossible to reach him.
Do someone else have things there and encounter the same problem?
Considering the microphone in question, it's quite an issue.

Best regards.

I think he might have some issues with sick kids that interferes with his business. It took a while to reach him but when I did he was great. Hope you manage to reach Leo.

Sorry to bother with that, but did someone manage to reach him lately ?
He has manifested 3 weeks ago, something like 2 minutes after i've written here, but disappeared again and doesn't answer to phone calls.
I'm quite upset now, cause the matter is not even work to be done, but just shipping back a microphone!

Hi everyone.

I'm also in the situation of waiting for Leo to get back to me. He has had one of my mics in for repair since January this year and only answers my messages sporadically and the last time being April 12th when he apologised and said that he had been ill but was to get back to me the next day. Then nothing.

Has anyone been in touch with him in the last 2 months?

w

Hello All.

I don't find him either for five weeks now. I sent him loads of stuff and a pile of money also, but he has disappeared now. Does he have some private issues? Did anyone hear about him recently? It's quite frightening.  :-\

Hi guys.  I do have a nice frame made for the 691/2 mics that can be used. It has an car receptacle and fits all kinds of Tube circuits.

Maybe it will help.

If you are curious, let me know and I'll post pics.

Cheers

Hi Dear All.

Just getting back to my question: does anybody have some recent info about Mr. Schaal?  I still don't find him, for 6 weeks now.

mics said:
Hi guys.  I do have a nice frame made for the 691/2 mics that can be used. It has an car receptacle and fits all kinds of Tube circuits.

Maybe it will help.

If you are curious, let me know and I'll post pics.

Cheers

Yes, please!

Hi, bumping this thread unfortunately.. I am having problems with Leo Schaal who has a valuable mic from me and money to build a PSU (from 7 months ago)

Was anyone in touch with him recently?

Back