Re: Auditronics 700 series service manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecho

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone might have a service manual for this desk. Mine came with a service manual, but i seem to be missing pages that show the pinout for all of the molex connectors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I just got a 36 channel 700 series up and running in a studio. Owner had full schematics including Molex for the patch bay.

The wiring guy had to crimp over 400 Molex pins!

The board has some demons to be exorcised yet, but it's coming along nicely.

Let me know if there's anything I can help you figure out. This console had an integral patchbay, and all the Molex documentation is associated with that.

Take care!

Hello bjoneson,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes that would be great.

I don't have a page(s) that label the molex connectors. There are many molexes that are labelled with a number letter combination, but i don't have any info in my manual saying what each molex contains.

If you happen to have this info i'd appreciate it if you could perhaps take a photo of this pages for me!

Also, do you know if there is a dedicated 'line in' on these desks?
all i see is the mic in and a tape in, as well as a 'monitor'. Just wondering if the mic in also handles line signals?

Hello all,

Just hoping to Bump this thread, in case anyone out there has the pinout information for this console in their service manual.

Kind Regards,

It’s been a while,
But - does anyone have the molex pinout info for the auditronics 710 console?
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back