Beesneez M49 Feeler, Now Ready to ship!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the one on the left, with the headbasket, is a real M49, and the one on the right is the BeesNeez?

Quality looks very good if so. The jewel looks a little funny without a bezel around it like in the original though...I'm sure that would add a lot of complication however.

Phrazemaster said:
So the one on the left, with the headbasket, is a real M49, and the one on the right is the BeesNeez?

Quality looks very good if so. The jewel looks a little funny without a bezel around it like in the original though...I'm sure that would add a lot of complication however.

Thanks for the kind words.

The bezel jewel is easy to do but I prefer that experts will still be able to differentiate the two.  The jewel we are using still sits recessed into the body but is non bezel surrounded.

Our machining on this one will be like all of our mic bodies; of a professional and beautiful standard.

Up to no: 17 as we speak.

Thanks for responding Ben. Actually the connector on an original is an 8-pin Tuchel; no chance an expert would miss that unless they mistook it for an M50, which has a white jewel anyway. The lack of a Neumann serial number plate is also glaring if worried about mistaking for an original.

If it's not too hard I think adding the bezel around the jewel makes it look much more authentic, and would make me want to jump onboard. I just like the original look better. But that's me. I hear nothing but praise about your offerings, so I'm certain it will be fantastic.

In any case beautiful, thanks.

Hi again. Production run has already started and parts bought and paid for.  It's really hard to add or remove features for individual orders even though I'd like to as this becomes counter productive.  Thanks.

Hi there. Thanks for letting me know.

There will be hopefully 80 in this batch.

Thanks

Hello Ben,

I'd like to get two bodies.  Do I contact you directly, or is this the best way for you to track interest?

Regards,

Terry Setter

Hi All.

Just finishing off the bases and swivel mounts.  We won't take any money until they are ready to ship as there has been way to many microphone body non arrivals of late in these threads.

We are hopeful that they will be ready to ship out within a few weeks as long as there are no hold ups.

Thanks for you patience .  I'll post some pics really soon!

Cheers

Hi all. 

It's time to make some head grilles!

We should have at least 20-30 ready to ship next week sometime (hopefully)

Hi there.

We will make the first 20 all satin Nickel like the original.  The mic will have a swivel mou t also like the original!!!! 

Hi guys.

Here is a picture of the m49 base with our very own gold plated 9 pin bakerlite integrated BeesNeez Connector!

As long as the Nickel playing can be done this week, we should be on track to ship in 10 days.

Back