Beesneez M49 Feeler, Now Ready to ship!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again.

Here is the finished base.  I'm happy with all of the cuts and this is the one we'll send off for plating.

What do you think!

And yes I know my hands make the massive m49 look tiny!!!!!

shabtek said:
is the connector compatible with any other off-the-shelf connector;

Hi there.

The connector doesn't fit any others but we will be supplying the kit with the swivel mount and integrated stand mount.  It will look amazing. 

More pics tomorrow!!!!

micaddict said:
And then we'll see who dares to be different.  8)

I do! But... I'd really like to know/ somewhat maybe even see, what that "different" might actually be and what, if any, the pricing will be, before I decided to let a pair of these first-20 to pass me by or not!

Hi guys.  At this stage we are aiming at an AUD $600 price range for this complete set.  The set will include connector, swivel mount and internal hardware for poctops pcb kit. 

This kit will also fit an original styled internal soft suspension component frame if you aren't using poctops pcb kit.

We will only have 20 available for the first order.

Recording Engineer said:
I do! But... I'd really like to know/ somewhat maybe even see, what that "different" might actually be and what, if any, the pricing will be, before I decided to let a pair of these first-20 to pass me by or not!

;D

I just meant a nice (powder coated) color that will make your M49 stand out (even more) in a crowd.

Question... Am I stupid to even think about going from a pair of M49-type mics that are already completed in 939 SYT-5 Gen 3 bodies and "transferring them" to these? If I did, I'll eventually use the SYT-5s for a pair of U67-type mics anyway.

As my good old mate forest said
"Stupid is as stupid does"

You'll love the end result and lets face it........

Now that you have the thought in your head; it's a given!

Another teaser.

Tomorrow I'll make the swivel connectors and then it's off to plating!

Hi All.

Due to a lack of interest back in march, I shelved this one as I had to get some stock ready and on the shelf. 

So many were lining up for aputis body's I wasn't getting the replies.  Remember, we won't take your money until they are boxed and ready to ship.

I will be finishing them off when I return to work again in a few weeks.

If I can get an idea of how many are willing, then I'll get the first batch plated.

Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back