Beesneez M49 Feeler, Now Ready to ship!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All....

These body's will fit the original internals as well as Dans and Ours too!!!!!! 

Very versatile indeed!

Ok here is the picture of our bayonet fitting.  We really believe it is even prettier than the original Neumann!

Attachments

• IMG_3536.PNG
    IMG_3536.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 242
This Connector is all ours!  We have spent many hours in the r and d of this.  Here is a pic of the insides.

Cable connection is super easy and will last for many years.

Attachments

• IMG_3535.PNG
    IMG_3535.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
I'm in for two.
It would be nice to have the "red jewel" on the body. Makes it a lot easier to tell the front from the back.
Very nice connector, but it's not a bayonet, is it? You wrote "here is the picture of our bayonet fitting".
Bayonet connector: Press and twist.
Screw on connector: Twist and twist and twist and twist some more.  :)

Another question, Ben:
How do I change the tilt (angle) of the mic? Do I need an Allen wrench or a screw driver?
Or is it spring loaded?

Hi Stelin. 

The Body does have a jewel on the front.  The one pictured was facing rear as we aren't quite ready to show the complete mic yet😀.

You are right about the fitting, it is a screw swivel.  The reason I haven't mentioned it this way is that the "bayonet swivel"  seems to have become the known identity of the Neumann/Tuchel stand swivel mechanisms. Sorry for the confusion!

Cheers

stelin said:
I'm in for two.
It would be nice to have the "red jewel" on the body. Makes it a lot easier to tell the front from the back.
Very nice connector, but it's not a bayonet, is it? You wrote "here is the picture of our bayonet fitting".
Bayonet connector: Press and twist.
Screw on connector: Twist and twist and twist and twist some more.  :)

Hi all. 

Here is a connector that I have plated  today. 

We don't need to send our parts out for plating, we are able to do it ourselves.

I hope you like it!!

Attachments

• IMG_3570.JPG
    IMG_3570.JPG
    760.5 KB · Views: 133
Hi all. Here is a body pic for you all.  Hopefully we will plate these early next week.  More pics to come

Attachments

• IMG_3577.JPG
    IMG_3577.JPG
    681.7 KB · Views: 111
Hi all. Here are a few pics of the m49 body kit with our pcb.  The kit will also fit original style rubber mount and poctops pcb too!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3731.JPG
    IMG_3731.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 137
The first batch are all being plated.  No guarantee for the end result yet but when they get back to us, we'll price them accordingly. This one has a badge as it's one for me!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3744.PNG
    IMG_3744.PNG
    447 KB · Views: 141
The end result is nothing short of beautiful!  Sonically it sounds wonderful and the connector is beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_3728.JPG
    IMG_3728.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 143
Back