Beesneez M49 Feeler, Now Ready to ship!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mics said:
The end result is nothing short of beautiful!  Sonically it sounds wonderful and the connector is beautiful.
Is this 6s6b ? This is not m49 schematic ? Nice!

To say I'm excited would be an understatement!!!

As evidenced by the lack of available M49 kit Bodies, needless to say, to get the finish right is a real challenge. 

I'm happy to say that we have finally mastered it.  There have been many "almost's" and a few "no where nears" .  Now that we have worked out the plating, there will be no more plating delays.

Of our first run, we have 3 beautiful m49 body kits available.

Next week, I expect to have 30m of mesh arrive and then we will prepare another 10. 

These first three will go to the first three takers  from the beginning of the thread. 

We will progressively work through until everyone has their body.

These are the most time consuming mic bodies that I have  ever made.  We really wanted to come through on this one though as we really do feel for all that have been waiting, some for years for an m49 body.  The plating and preparation are costly and this will be taken into account in the pricing which at this stage will be USD$699.  THIS INCLUDES THE SWIVEL MOUNT AS PICTURED.

Attachments

• IMG_3810.PNG
    IMG_3810.PNG
    474.1 KB · Views: 264
Here is 30m of mesh for the m49. 

Should keep me busy for the next 100-200 years😄

Attachments

• IMG_3826.PNG
    IMG_3826.PNG
    371.5 KB · Views: 102
Here is a pic of our m49 and the Flea M49.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_3835.JPG
    IMG_3835.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 278
Hi all.

We have another 4 body's ready to ship.  I've been emailing ones on the list but sadly many have passed.  If we can have a new pledge so to speak so I can make a new list of members still wanting these m49 bodies.

These four will go to the first in!

Thanks.

Ben

Get on these! The pictures show it's obviously great and we all associate Beesneez the highest of quality, still, feeling Ben and Veronica's 49 body in your hands and seeing it in person is on a while other level!

Agree, I recently received mine and it is a very impressive example of Ben's craftsmanship. It is solid and heavy. From the head basket to the swivel mount, the fit and finish are top notch. I'm very pleased with it. Thanks to Beesneez for making this level of product available to the DIY community.

Hi all!

Just a heads up,

We are mid way through another 45 connectors and will earmark 10 of them for the gdiy m49.

Heres a pic.

This batch will be reasy to ship in 4 weeks.

Let me mnow if you want in!

Attachments

• 41C4BA26-893D-4DF0-9F5A-4219C70372E1.jpeg
    41C4BA26-893D-4DF0-9F5A-4219C70372E1.jpeg
    642 KB · Views: 102
Sure are! The next batch will be shipping in two weeks.

Do you want one?

Thanks

Ben

Latest posts

Back