wmarden

Re: Beesneez M49 Feeler, Now Ready to ship!!!
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2018, 11:39:30 PM »
Sure are! The next batch will be shipping in two weeks.

Do you want one?

Thanks

Ben

You betcha! Let me know when I can claim one!

« Reply #141 on: January 31, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »
You betcha! Let me know when I can claim one!

Will do.  Should be 2-3 weeks.  Thanks.  Ben

« Reply #142 on: February 09, 2018, 04:51:31 AM »
UPDATE!!

We will have 16 sets available to ship in 7 -10 days.  If you want in, please let me know.  I will be pm-ing all.

Just to advise, These M49 Bodies fit Original style, BeesNeez and PocTop internals.

Thanks all.

As a special offer anyone who buys the M49 body can purchase our M7 capsule for a $100 discount.  So that is $245 AUD!!!!!!!! 

Let me know.

Thanks

Ben

haima

« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2018, 09:30:21 PM »
Hi Ben,

Is there a shockmount / yoke mount available?

Or do you feel that's not really necessary?

Thanks!
Haima

« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2018, 07:54:07 AM »
No need for a yoke!  The swivel is perfect!

I have them in stock and ready to go

wmarden

Re: BeesNeez Microphones M49 style body Feeler
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2018, 04:42:40 PM »

2) we can make a body that looks like a clone.  We can bead blast the bodies and grilled and even source the Jewel for the front.  We could supply with a binder connector and instead of a shock mount, we could build the stand mount that comes off the cable connector. 
The cost for this version would naturally be higher.  We assume that it would end up at approx AUD699-899 (500-650USD)

So what was the final $ on these? Are we still $500-$650 USD? I'm trying to collect my cash for a pair...

Re: BeesNeez Microphones M49 style body Feeler
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2018, 06:43:51 PM »
So what was the final $ on these? Are we still $500-$650 USD? I'm trying to collect my cash for a pair...

Hi there.
Price is $699USD. Thanks.

Ben

kpearsall

« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2018, 05:24:45 AM »
Can't put this off any longer. Put me on the list for one and I can purchase in a week or two (tax return incoming! haha)

« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2018, 01:27:58 AM »
Hi all.

Thanks for you many warm and loving comments over the last few months.  We really do appreciate our Audio community.

I've noticed that many of you are still struggling to get an m49 style body for you project. 

At this stage, this is just a feeler but if  there was a need, I'd be happy to make a few hundred body's so that you can all get on with making your Mics!

Perhaps you could all register your interest here. 

The body's would be made to fit the Poctop boards and would have the original dimensions.

We  may or may not finish the body the same as the original.  We may use  the nickel powder coat rather than bead blasting as the finish is more stable  and uniform.  This will prevent delivery delays and other related issues.

If we go ahead, we will not take any payments until we are ready to ship.  We will though need to take numbers so we know how many we need to make.

Thanks all. 

We look forward to hearing from you in this thread.

Are you still taking inquiries on the M49 bodies?  I would probably want to go with a cable stand adaptor, the red dot, etc. as you described further into this thread?  Estimated cost; I would want two?

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2018, 02:54:59 PM »
Hi there.

The finished product is $699 USD each with internal stand posta for the various pcb’s available.

Thanks

Ben

kpearsall

« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2018, 12:39:31 PM »
Hi everyone, I figured since not many were posting pictures here I'd get some good ones taken in case anyone is on the fence. Honestly pictures really don't do it justice and when it first arrived I wondered if I should build a mic in it or just put it in a glass case and stare at it. It's really well done, bigger than any picture shows, and you really need to hold it to feel the quality. It's not cheap but I'm really happy I spent the money. Even the original Neumann's around here don't have bodies up to this standard. Like most I was a little worried about a non-standard connector in a mic build, but once you see it, you stop worrying. Very heavy duty pins! I've tried to take some good photos of that too but we really needed a different lens on the camera for that. So I'll start with a picture of the body. I thought since so many people around here have built the 67's it would be good to compare the two bodies. I have the original cathedral pipes bodies, but the Chunger ones I've seen in person seemed identical.

kpearsall

« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2018, 12:40:07 PM »
bottom pins

kpearsall

« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2018, 12:40:39 PM »
inside bottom plate

Recording Engineer

« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »
Yes pictures certainly don’t do justice on the quality! I thought I was going to have my 49-type mics transferred to these bodies, but decided to hold-out to use them for M50-types eventually!