Beesneez M49 Feeler, Now Ready to ship!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gus I hadn’t seen that! I can certainly say that his issue was not my own however. I checked all that over and over, and what’s more, I never had any issues at all with hum or buzz. Clean mic just way too quiet. Unplugging the mic from the pre I realized that all the noise I was hearing was coming from the preamp I had cranked. Not even hearing the noise from the mic itself. This was all after troubles with a bad batch of tubes, so I was pretty much at wits end. I take my time and give all my attention I’ve never had a build just totally not work right from the start. I suppose I was due...

Banzai: The AMI T49 is a PCB mounted transformer. There are no coloured wires.
The terminals are labelled A, B, C and D.  A and B are (should be) the the primary, C and D the secondary.
The transformer board in poctops PCB kit has the same labels, so it's very hard to get it wrong. If the labels on the trafo is right.

stelin said:
Banzai: The AMI T49 is a PCB mounted transformer. There are no coloured wires.
The terminals are labelled A, B, C and D.  A and B are (should be) the the primary, C and D the secondary.
The transformer board in poctops PCB kit has the same labels, so it's very hard to get it wrong. If the labels on the trafo is right.

The guy in that thread had a BV11R

wmarden said:
Correction... Hey  Ben, I've been out of pocket for awhile but am wondering if any of these kits bodies are still available..?

Hi there.

They sure are available.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Ben

Hello Ben,

I'd like to order one or, even better, two M49 bodies from you. How do I proceed?

Sorry for the time lag,

Terry Setter

Back