another passive eq?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="synthi"]I`ve got a couple of RFT Kleinstudiogerat mixers and finally I`ve found the schemos for them.
The eq section seems to be passive, so the schemo would be interesting:
KSG625-eq.jpg

I`ve got 4 of theese eqs, they are thinking to be inserted in the preamps, the bad thing is that you can only use the "prasenz" presence or "hohen" trebble one at time since they share the switch, Do you think they can be moded for using separate controls at time? algo there is a easy way for having "Q"?

Thanks!

Synthi.[/quote]

hi!

i got exactly those FE 625.31 filters, can anyone help me with Pin in/out connections, please? I`m too bad in readin shematics. I would appreciate it much!

thanks in advance again.

ciao

chester :thumb:

hi!

i want to know wheres the Voltage is correctly come in and wheres the Input of the audio and the output of the audio :sad:

Is Pin 1 = 24V and Pin 5 = Ground ?

How do i get the signal in and signal out?

ciao&thanks

[quote author="chester"]
Is Pin 1 = 24V and Pin 5 = Ground ?
[/quote]

yes, thats right.
you can find the in&output on the small socket KL1.
4 = input and 2 = output

hello,

tanx a lot for this thread & for all the schemos. we should talk more about the GDR-stuff, its kind of simple and pretty good sounding...
and i´m thinking about cloning this eq, with new transistors, the inductor will be self made...

but i can´t read the values of c10, c11 & c12 - any ideas.
and i don´t really understand switch s3. are all 6 caps in one dimension of the switch?

cheers

Hi,

Do somebody have information about the VEB FUNKWERK LEIPZIP MV 4056??

I have one unit and I would like if this mic preamp is so good or I wouldn’t lost my time in that!

Thanks

I have two of these, sitting in a box for years... For microphone preamp use you would need at least an input transformer. But as you probably know yourself, these things are tiny, absolutely no way you will get one in there. Super simple circuit, what exactly is your plan?

Attachments

• MV 4056 Schaltplan.jpg
    MV 4056 Schaltplan.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 45
volker said:
I have two of these, sitting in a box for years... For microphone preamp use you would need at least an input transformer. But as you probably know yourself, these things are tiny, absolutely no way you will get one in there. Super simple circuit, what exactly is your plan?

Volker,
Thanks for your comments!
I want to modd for mic preamp.
What Input and Output transformers do you recommend to me for?

Opacheco.

Latest posts

Back