FEELER: Authentic P2P Pultec MEQ-5 chassis

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys,

I'm on family vacation at the moment - so not online too often.
Thread updated. Only one member missing now.

I tried to reach Sinkia already - hope to hear back from him within the next two days - otherwise we'll have to proceed without him I'm afraid...

59flame said:
already paid not posted though

Maybe i understood bad your post...but here is a feeler..so everybody have to wait for the production. As always for that type of project, shipping can take several months..

Alright guys,

we're in production :)

Sinkia and another member pulled back, so there are 3 chassis available to whoever wants them first.
Just let me know.
From my experience in the past we have to calculate 5-6 weeks until the chassis are finished.

I'll keep you posted as soon as there's news!

Martin

okay,
I take another one, I already sent an email

have a nice holiday,
andreas

Excited about the build and I am starting to look into ordering parts.  Can someone point to me to the where I can find the schematic and if possible a BOM?  I haven't been as successful finding info on this project as on other ones.  I found a couple of schematics but since I have never seen the original I don't know if they are true to the design.  Thanks for the help.  Just want to make sure I order the correct Transformers and etc.

jpharaoh said:
Excited about the build and I am starting to look into ordering parts.  Can someone point to me to the where I can find the schematic and if possible a BOM?  I haven't been as successful finding info on this project as on other ones.  I found a couple of schematics but since I have never seen the original I don't know if they are true to the design.  Thanks for the help.  Just want to make sure I order the correct Transformers and etc.

Give me some time - it will all be available before the chassis are ready ;)

rainton said:
Alright guys,

we're in production :)

Sinkia and another member pulled back, so there are 3 chassis available to whoever wants them first.
Just let me know.
From my experience in the past we have to calculate 5-6 weeks until the chassis are finished.

I'll keep you posted as soon as there's news!

Martin

Do you still have one extra available? I would love to get one...

Good news everyone!!

The chassis arrived!
Unfortunately I missed to have one chassis shipped here to my place as all other chassis are going directly to my friend Aaron @ Don-Audio where they'll be prepared for shipping.
So I can't tell much about how they turned out yet - but:

a) Tomorrow Aaron will do the quality check for me

b) I didn't miss to have some of the front panels shipped here from the silkscreened's and they look perfect!!
The powder coating, print and everything. So based on that I guess the back chassis will be of the same quality  8)

I'm sending out the screws and everything necessary to complete the kits to Don-Audio and I'm positive we can start shipping them out on MONDAY!!

Hooray!!

Martin
2wlr57m.jpg

Martin, any idea when you might have some BOM info so I can starts sourcing parts? Thanks!

I received an email from Don Audio last week saying the chassis have shipped. Look forward to getting them.

AusTex64 said:
I received an email from Don Audio last week saying the chassis have shipped. Look forward to getting them.

Yes - all chassis have shipped - let me know when you get them and how you like it :)

Martin

BTW: I have some original Dakaware Pultec frequency selection knobs left over - I was about to post in the Black Market,
but if someone here wants them -  EUR 6.00 ea. + shipping gets them.
At Don-Audio they're more than EUR 10.00 ea. ;)

I have 10 left.

Martin

I take 6 !
I'll send a pm

and yes, the chassis arrived, superb as usual  ;D

Will the hammond 370jx fit the holes of the chassis ? too late, it is ordered...really impatient to order all other parts ^^
Thank you

Latest posts

Back