Midas Venice U32 direct out

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eco_bass

Hello , I need to change the Direct Out of this console to Post Fader ... can someone send me the schematic for me to know the exact location for this modification. thank you

The old Venice had these points marked on the silkscreen. You had to cut a trace and add a solder blob. Have you had a look at the PCB already? The manual says that there are jumper points available. I bet it´s pretty straight forward if you look at the PCB.

I opened the console and looked for the location of the jumper , but I found I did some measurements to find the location of the jumper and found the exact location ! I found the points of Send , Return, the Direct Out input, output Fader post ... I think I found all the necessary points but I'm not sure a point indicated by Midas . Has no marking with Silkscream on the board and as I have not the schematic is too hard ... really need help !! And the MIDAS not give me the necessary technical support, they prefer that I take the console for them to make the change in a laboratory authorized ... but I can do it myself , just need the location on the board.

Latest posts

Back