EU/Belgium based tech wanted

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadpoet

Hi y'all,

I hope this is the right forum for this question:
I've built myself some gear, both from this site as well as other commercial kit. While this was always a success I've stumbled on some problems with my latest build and now my lack of electronics knowledge is showing.

So I'm looking for someone to troubleshoot the thing I'm working on since I don't have the time to get really into that specific project (Compex EZ760). Your hours will be payed offcourse - I'd rather have it done right for the right price than to have €1000 worth of parts sitting here on a shelf...

Thanks in advance,
Herwig

same issue here - searching for tech to repair 2x Hairball 1176 - I'm in Belgium but Germany or France would fine too

Hello,
I share a workshop with a very good and very experience Tech that only works in Pro Audio.
He also already built a lot of projects from this forum and then dedicated himself to Audio electronics repair.
He is located in Lisbon, Portugal

If you need his services let me know something

I built a hairball audio 500 series 1176 for a guy a few years ago ,
It worked as it should have first time and the guy was very happy with it
Some years later it stopped compressing although still passed signal ,
I contacted hairball to see if they were willing to take a look but alas ,no they werent .
What the guy did say was the CV sub board had been updated and he offered to send me out the new pcb . Space constraints in the 500 series module made it difficult or impossible to fault find .
In the end the customer lost interest and left me with the complete but non functional module .

Back